Google Nexus 7 16gb (179.99) and 32gb (229.99) at Office Depot (thru 12/21)

chimpmeister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, and I know its not DIRECTLY game related, but the 2013 Nexus 7 is a great little tablet for gaming. 

16gb Nexus 7 - 2013 model - 179.99 (normally 229.99, $50 savings)

32gb Nexus 7 - 2013 model - 229.99 (normally 269.99, $40 savings)

These are probably price match options at BB, Staples, etc. as well.  Great price on a fantastic little 7" HD tablet!  Deal is good through 12/21/13.

EDIT:  Staples also has the two tablets on sale, but for $30 off each (199.99 and 239.99), not as good a deal.  However I'm sure they'd easily match Office Depot's price, as would BB and other local retailers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sale happened last week and i regretted not getting it.  I guess they brought it back.  Think I'll PM at best buy, my new favorite store.

Now... can i get $100 net for my old nexus 7 2012?  16gb.

This sale happened last week and i regretted not getting it. I guess they brought it back. Think I'll PM at best buy, my new favorite store.

Now... can i get $100 net for my old nexus 7 2012? 16gb.
At the moment the new Nexus 7 came out, I looked all over to see if I could dump my 2012 Nexus 7 (16gb), which was running like molasses and had really dropped in performance. At that time, BB had stopped even offering a trade-in, and GS only offered me $60 for it (which I gladly took). You might be better off trying to sell it on CL or to a friend/family member, because I think trade-in value on the old model is pretty low.

BTW I did get the 32gb Nexus 7 2013 model and love it! Easier to hold with one hand, very fast, beautiful screen, good battery life. I got a TPU case on Amazon for the tablet itself, and a Roocase to slip it into.

Nexus 7's are great. I have last years edition and im telling you, having a Tablet is a must. Its a lot to carry the tablet around the house than carry a laptop around the house. Its so convenient.

My girlfriend loves her original Nexus. I scooped up the last two in my area when GameStop had them for $100. She uses it primarily for YouTube and MP3 player since her iPod was on its way out of the door. They're great devices. I highly recommend them over most tablets.

bread's done
Back