Google Play End of Summer Sale -- $0.99 Max Payne Mobile, Spirits, NOVA 3, & more

asheskitty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just noticed (and couldn't find any other posts on) the Google Play End of Summer Sale. Ends Labor Day. Still going on, ends ???

The not-quite-complete sale page.

Amazon Free App of the Day: Quell Reflect (Wed, 6 Sept, till midnight PDT)

Games:

Apps:

Other Notables:

There might be other deals lurking. Max Payne Mobile isn't listed on the sale page oddly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I bought The Game of Life (7" tablets) I figure it should be good for at least one game =) Passed on Modern Combat 3 & Draw Race 2 since I just don't see myself regretting not getting them.

I Want to purchase The Game of Life and I have been thinking about that camera app also. The only issue is I can not get it to bill to my Sprint account.

Found some more stuff:
Wordsmith
ProCapture - Camera & Panorama
Star Armada
MegaYatzy
QuickDial
MapMaster - Geography game
VidTrim Pro - Video Editor
AutoKiller PRO
Autorun Manager PRO
inKa File Manager
Autorun Manager
Movie Editor
Engineer (END OF SUMMER SALE!)
Smiles HD
Kraut Attack - Defense
Zuzzle
ThumbZilla
iBlast Moki 2
Memory Owl HD Premium

I skipped some stuff so if you want the full list just type in "End of Summer Sale" without quotes on Google Play and you will see books, tools and widgets (also some stuff not on sale) but I think I got most of the games here. I didn't put prices because mine come up as Euro until I bought and not everything was $0.99 so you will have to click the link for the price.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Anyone know how good it is? I mean, it looks like a fantastic GTA clone; but it seems to have mixed ratings...[/QUOTE]

I picked this up and the game seems alright for a clone. The graphics are a bit grainier than expected but for a buck, I think it will do when I'm mobile.

The sale is still going on. I'm not sure when it is supposed to end. I checked the extras and crossed out the few sales that ended. Blah, now I'm tempted to hack my build.prop to buy and give Gangstar Rio a try.

[quote name='louiedog']Since this seems to be the only active Android thread I thought I'd mention in here that Amazon's free app of the day is actually good today. Quell Reflect[/QUOTE]

Great puzzle game with a hint system that allows you to skip some of the more brain melting puzzles if you're into that sort of thing. Looks and plays great on my Galaxy Tab 8.9. I imagine it should play pretty solid on a phone too.

[quote name='Crazyhowie']Great puzzle game with a hint system that allows you to skip some of the more brain melting puzzles if you're into that sort of thing. Looks and plays great on my Galaxy Tab 8.9. I imagine it should play pretty solid on a phone too.[/QUOTE]

Amazon gave away the first game awhile ago as well and I can confirm that it's good on the phone as well.

Thanks for reminding me to get Quell Reflect today!

Now on to the actual thread: bought the Game of Life and love it! Also tried Super Dynamite Fishing, but got a refund (Didn't like the gameplay). I wish I knew about Max Payne!

[quote name='sunasun']do you get a steam code if you buy spirits from googleplay?[/QUOTE]

I did not. I don't see why I would.

Thanks for the Quell reflect post! Sorry it's been hectic today. Adding to the OP.

bread's done
Back