Goonies 25th Anniversary Blu-Ray 14.99 at BB YMMV

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I couldn't find this online but I just bought one in store. Of course I guess that means YMMV but this was officially stickered as a sale item in store. I don't know if that's a good enough deal considering you can get the regular for 7 bucks for the sentimental like myself this was a great price.

They were discounted heavily on Amazon a few years back, I think on/around Black Friday, but this is still a solid price for the collection. The stuff included are pretty neat, but I personally couldn't justify the space it takes up on the shelf so I never got it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']They were discounted heavily on Amazon a few years back, I think on/around Black Friday, but this is still a solid price for the collection. The stuff included are pretty neat, but I personally couldn't justify the space it takes up on the shelf so I never got it.[/QUOTE]

There was a price error where it was dropped to roughly $5. I had a copy but had to get rid of it when I moved... Shame, it was very awesome indeed.

bread's done
Back