Goozex down

jazzchamp

CAGiversary!
I'm only posting this here as I know there are a lot of CAGs that frequent this site. Is there maintenance going on this morning that I was unaware of or are they being hit by a denial of service attack or something (implied by a 'web server too busy' message)? Anyone know what's going on over there?

Yeah.. one of the sites I hit first thing in the morning. I thought something was wrong with my internet. :lol:

[quote name='encendido5']I got scared because I have like 3200 points tied up there. I hope it gets fixed soon.[/quote]

haha don't feel too worried. I have 26,550 tied up

getting a "Directory Listing Denied This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed." error now. excellent, hope I don't have any trades timing out.

I'm wondering if they've been getting a denial of service attack. The error I was getting for a while was that there were too many requests already. That smells of a DoS.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm wondering if they've been getting a denial of service attack. The error I was getting for a while was that there were too many requests already. That smells of a DoS.[/quote]

I got that message too and that was my first thought

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm wondering if they've been getting a denial of service attack. The error I was getting for a while was that there were too many requests already. That smells of a DoS.[/quote]Go they caught Konami ID cooties.

Move along, nothing to see. It appears to be back.

edit: the front page is not back, but you can click on someones signature banner and get there just fine

Yeah still having issues with the site. Seems to be having some major issues over the last few days. Let's hope they're just doing some updates? Website is not even coming up at 11:15pm EST. WOW I thought my 13,000 pts was impressive but 26,550 is crazy!!!!

I did a shipping confirmation about 30 minutes ago, but couldn't get any pages to load after that. Thought it was my cruddy work connection.

bread's done
Back