Goozex now trades retro games

They are just asking for problems .... dead batteries = junk games

dont know about you but how many even have a working NES system to see if their games even work anymore

Yeah, definitely a need for this thread to point out a big change like this. I never go to the deals discussion forum period.

[quote name='ninja dog']like I have any reason to check that thread ever.

thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Do you use Goozex? If so, then you've contradicted yourself.

[quote name='neocisco']Do you use Goozex? If so, then you've contradicted yourself.[/QUOTE]

I may have posted when I was first figuring out goozex, but it's a pretty automated process after that.

[quote name='slidecage']They are just asking for problems .... dead batteries = junk games

dont know about you but how many even have a working NES system to see if their games even work anymore[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

I hope they have some sort of precautions in place, or else everyone is going to dump their dead battery carts on here. Goozex will get hit with more Pokemon Silver and Gold's then they know what to do with. Granted, I have never used the service so I don't know how it works, but knowing how the world works someone will think of ways to scam this.

[quote name='ninja dog']I may have posted when I was first figuring out goozex, but it's a pretty automated process after that.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's not like there's anything else you need to know about Goozex once you get the gist. Maybe deals if you're a person that buys points, but those tend to get posted in the Deals form, not the deal discussion/bragging rights forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back