goozex points

List everything you are willing to give away? The newer and popular titles will get you more points.

You only can have 2 transactions at a time when you are new.

Other thing you can do is invite friends, but they have to complete trades for you to get credit.

You could find games you have that are high in demand, but low in availability and trade those. It shouldn't take long to find a match.

The other option is to buy them. Click "My Account" and then "Buy Goozex points". It's $5 for 100 points, unless you buy in bulk.

[quote name='flasht3']You could find games you have that are high in demand, but low in availability and trade those. It shouldn't take long to find a match.

The other option is to buy them. Click "My Account" and then "Buy Goozex points". It's $5 for 100 points, unless you buy in bulk.[/quote]where and how do i find rare games.

[quote name='vze21gwa']where and how do i find rare games.[/quote]

If everyone knew the answer to that, the games in question would cease to be rare.

[quote name='vze21gwa']where and how do i find rare games.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the games that are "rare" on goozex meaning the ones with "low availability"? ..

heres a good bet.. most RPGs are "SOUGHT AFTER" not usually rare, but because the people who get them hang on to them they are harder to find.

rare usually means lower print runs/ commercial failures.. most of the really "rare" games you don't want to play because the majority of them suck major donkey balls.. the games you are looking for are "Sought after" games not "rare" games..

as for goozex..

I usually just spend 6 to 11 dollars a week and just enjoy what comes from my request list.. if i don't like it it goes back onto the active side of my library..

ones that "sell" fast are newer titles.. try pawn shops/yard sales and you might be able to find some newer titles for cheap.

[quote name='urzishra14']Do you mean the games that are "rare" on goozex meaning the ones with "low availability"? ..

heres a good bet.. most RPGs are "SOUGHT AFTER" not usually rare, but because the people who get them hang on to them they are harder to find.

rare usually means lower print runs/ commercial failures.. most of the really "rare" games you don't want to play because the majority of them suck major donkey balls.. the games you are looking for are "Sought after" games not "rare" games..

as for goozex..

I usually just spend 6 to 11 dollars a week and just enjoy what comes from my request list.. if i don't like it it goes back onto the active side of my library..

ones that "sell" fast are newer titles.. try pawn shops/yard sales and you might be able to find some newer titles for cheap.[/quote]most of the flea markets around here don't sell new games, much less any games for that matter.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Easy answer -> trade in your copy of Final Fantasy VII. BAM. 1000 points, and it'd make someone's day.[/quote]i wish I had a copy of final fantasy VII.

bread's done
Back