Goozex Question

Monster Warfare

CAGiversary!
So, about a year ago I made an account on Goozex. I deleted it yesterday, and I found that I made another one about a month ago, and that account is still on hold, then I made one yesterday and it is on hold. Is there anyway I can contact someone over at Goozex and have them delete my first two profiles, and keep the one I made yesterday? Thanks.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']So, about a year ago I made an account on Goozex. I deleted it yesterday, and I found that I made another one about a month ago, and that account is still on hold, then I made one yesterday and it is on hold. Is there anyway I can contact someone over at Goozex and have them delete my first two profiles, and keep the one I made yesterday? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Taken directly from the Support page:

Contact us
Finally, if you have not found an answer in the Goozex Help Guide or in the F.A.Q. pages, you can send a customer support request to Goozex via email. When writing to Goozex please remember to include the following information:
  • Your name (first, last)
  • Your Goozex username/nickname
  • Specific information on the issue
  • When applicable: the buyer's or seller's nickname, the game traded, the amount of points involved, the date of the trade, Delivery Confirmation number, any previous PM exchanged with the other party
  • Any additional information that may speed up the resolution
Please allow 48-72 hours for a reponse. Incomplete requests will not be considered.

You can try explaining to them what happened, but Goozex generally bans people for creating multiple accounts (for obvious reasons). A better suggestion would be to keep better track of your shit.

I have got none yet, I totally forgot about the first two, then I figured out that when an account is "on-hold", it means I am only supposed to have one account. I am going to get screwed over.

bread's done
Back