Goozex shipping problem

nekromantix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Traded my third game yesterday and it went to a town real close by so it was delivered today. I used USPS First Class with delivery confirmation and it was delivered around 1:40 pm, then check Goozex and the person receiving game said it's not there.

What do I do? Calling the USPS track and confirm customer service tomorrow cause they're already closed, but I don't really know what they'll say aside from it says we delivered it.

Both he and I only have 20 feedback rating with 2 very recent trades as the senders. So not really thinking there's anything foul going on.

Anyone have any experiences with the package saying delivered but postal serviceman screwing up?

Kinda blows that on my third trade I've already run into a delivery screw up. :whistle2:|

As long as you have Delivery Confirmation as a Sender then you are protected. In all likelihood, the buyer is trying to rip you off. Contest any negative feedback if you have delivery confirmation that says that game was delivered.

Just to be safe, I would still call his local USPS and let them know. If it was mis-marked, then no problem. If it was delivered, then it's better to make them recall it now so that maybe he/she remembers what house they delivered it to.

USPS recently delivered my FFXIII to a house on my street with a similar house number but I was lucky that the guy was nice enough to bring it up.

Well that customer service # wasn't what I thought it was, just automated thing that repeated what online tracking could tell me.

Called his local post office and the man said it was delivered and it wouldn't be updated to delivered if it wasn't. Asked if there was any possible way it would be giving me the wrong tracking information and he said no. What do I do now? Sent a PM to the guy I sent the game to to relay that information, so waiting on his response now.

Do not worry about the tracking information just yet. The post office is horrible with the delivery confirmation stuff. Sometimes a package will actually arrive 2-3 days later after the item has been marked as shipped.

If worse comes to worse and the buyer files a negative against you. Remember to dispute that. Then enter all relevant information into the appropriate fields. Also, you should probably post your question on the goozex forums, there will be more help there. :)

Either USPS fuck up or buyer is screwing you. Check his feedback to see if he has a record of leaving negs and see if they are suspicious.

Has no feedback as a receiver, just two positives as a sender. One mutually agreed canceled transaction as a sender.

Guy said he'd call USPS and get back to me, see if he gets anything different outta them. Then said he'd email goozex.

Guess it's the waiting game for now to see if USPS screwed up or something.

bread's done
Back