Goozex type of site for DVD's and CD's

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Any ideas for a site that works like Goozex? I just found a site called Switch Planet that looks ok, but there does not seem to be a lot on there. I would like to clear out a lot of CD, games and DVD's and get some Blu-Rays. So if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

I am wondering if Goozex has plans in the future to expand their website to include things like that. I guess it would be really difficult to maintain listings of so many DVDs and CDs though.

that's what muze is for. I think goozex could expand to cd's and dvd's once they hammer everything out on the gaming side first

I just notice Muze is for information and not a trading site. Switch Planet looks nice and you build credit instead of direct trading, but they are lacking users. I will keep looking I guess.

There is a site called Barterbee, they do CD's, DVD's, and Games, plus trades are free. If you are going to sign up PM me and I will send you a referral.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']There is a site called Barterbee, they do CD's, DVD's, and Games, plus trades are free. If you are going to sign up PM me and I will send you a referral.[/QUOTE]

Are there a lot of user with product? Have you used it a lot?

There does not seem to be much on there???? 1 PS3 game and about 6 older 360 games. Could not find Blu-Ray?

I would recommend the DVD Talk forums for trading. It will require a little more work than a Goozex type model but you should end up with better discs.

I actually have used switchplanet for over 2 years and have found there are plenty of takers but not enough sellers of said product. I have unloaded many cds, some dvds and even some game guides. But the membership is nothing like goozex. I have found there is alot of gamers on switchplanet. The one thing I don't like about the site is that it's first come first serve. So if someone posts something, its open to the first person who asks, no a queue like goozex or netflix. But the seller has the option of setting the price and who he trades with. Which is somewhat nice but a lot of people abuse this system as well. You'll have people just sitting on games or other things and never agree to send it out. Your points/switchbucks will be on hold until the buyer confirms that he/she received it. Meaning you don't get paid until the buyer confirms they receive it.

I like the site as a nice alternative to goozex especially when I have a game that I would never trade on goozex (too many in line before me or goozex points are too low for me to consider trading). I can confirm many DVDs, CD's and games. They just recently starting trading books (game guides, comics-trades) so their stock isn't quite up to par. But I would definitely recommend this site for anyone trying to unload DVDs, CDs, games or books for that matter. Good overall experience in the last 2 years. You set your own price and stipulations when selling.

Here's my stuff BTW:
http://www.switchplanet.com/Library/View/828/All/1/available/

bread's done
Back