Got 16 DC Universe Online Beta Codes to give away! (PS3 and PC) *DONE*

NovaKane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have 16 DCU codes to give out. 8 for PS3 and 8 for PC. I would just post them and let y'all guess the missin' numbers/letters, but them lurkers never say which code they used.

So all you gotta do is:

- post a pic of your favorite wrestler growin' up. If you weren't a fan, then pretend ;)
- note which system you want the code for.

That's it. First come, first serve. I'll check back later and see who gets the codes! \\:D/

Last edited by a moderator:
PC Plz!

rickydragon.jpg

[image]http://admin.moguling.com/Upload/seriouslystupid.tv/jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg[/image]

jake the snake!

I'd love a ps3 code please

edit= damn, what's the tag to post a pic, having a brain fart can't figure it out, thanks

PS3 Please!

Diesel and Razor Ramon.... Kevin Nash and Scott Hall... The Outsiders. Of course now it is "Too Old" and "Fat Drunk".... but they WERE my favs.

638003_f520.jpg

That... and it's still too soon for a Chris Benoit comment.

[quote name='dyeknom']So is your fav Rocky Miavia or Stone Cold? ^_^ Both are still pretty bad ass :)[/QUOTE]

Obviously the one that's not getting owned ;)

Rikishi.jpg

He crushed everyone. Literally.
I'll take any code, PC or PS3 - but preferably PS3 please :D

Thanks for participatin' everyone! Very cool too see so many different favorites of yours. I will post the winners shortly!

Edit: Here are the winners...

PS3:
- Litho
- Cheeseknight28
- BlindPete
- Link408
- Reguard
- dyeknom
- DJKrimz
- deviousnaraku

PC:
- CSKit
- MiXmAsTaRoB
- Chrischance
- Chris Hammers
- DarkRider23
- vpr
- Jackpot06
- bombazzzo

I will PM all of the codes later today.

Got my hands on 2 more PS3 beta codes. silentevil and sm0k1nace will get them as they were next in line.

Anyone that missed out may still have a chance of gettin' a PS3 beta code. Go here asap!

Go here for a PC code.

[quote name='jigsaw918']thank you so much novakane!!!!! sorry grabbed an extra PS3 one here you go CAGs! LB6J-JRN2-9QMN[/QUOTE]

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A DC UNIVERSE ONLINE BETA CODE FOR PC PLEASE I EM BEAGIN YOU SEND IT TO MY EMAIL PLEASE.
[email protected]
and my facebook name is Anel Gta the pic will be a cat mafia
please send it to me please

[quote name='anelgta1234']nooooooooooooooooo
deam i want the beta code :([/QUOTE]

Too bad the Beta's been over for a while. The game is already released people...

bread's done
Back