Got 400 microsoft points.

Wait for deal of the week see if you can pick up anything good :) if you're desperate I suppose there is always avatar stuff...

[quote name='$hady']Did you get them unexpectedly by email from M$? A friend of mine said they got 400 points free last week....[/QUOTE]
I got some surprisingly last week from MS, too. It was odd, I thought they only sent them to Silver accounts.

If you decide to go with the indie route, there are plenty of 80 MSP games that are worth adding to your library as others have stated.

If you like space games, try Abaddon along with Retro Overload & Abduction. As for zombies, Zombie Estate is really good if you don't mind the retro graphics along with ZP2K9 although it's more of a deathmatch kind of thing.

[quote name='$hady']Did you get them unexpectedly by email from M$? A friend of mine said they got 400 points free last week....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats how i got them. The email said they sent me 160 points, but i got 400 when i redeemed the code. I also entered a 3 month sub card in december, and somehow got a full year out of it... Still haven't figured it out.

Definitely wait for a good weekly deal. I was right about to buy points to get Duke Nukem, and it turns out a week later it was on sale for 400 points. I was obviously lucky, but otherwise, unless you have Borderlands with no DLC (or want it), there aren't TOO many options.

Here's a list of all of the games on XBLA, so you can just do a search for '400'.

Worms and Doom are neat, if you've never played them. You won't find much until a weekly deal where an 800 point game goes half off, though.

[quote name='Matt Young']So now we know how the indies are paying Bryan Danielson: Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

hahaha. They are actually sending him Points and ties.

I'm going to see him wrestle at the PWG 7th Anniversary Show in LA on my birthday, a week from Friday. And you should post in the wrestling thread in Off-Topic. Just sayin'. ;)

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm going to see him wrestle at the PWG 7th Anniversary Show in LA on my birthday, a week from Friday. And you should post in the wrestling thread in Off-Topic. Just sayin'. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. And i didn't know there was a thread:p. haha.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions, I'm going to just wait for a good DOTW.

anyone know where I can find a way to sort the xbox live video marketplace by price?

I've been searching and trying to find all the cheap movies for about an hour with no luck, xbox.com doesn't even let you search video marketplace, zune.net/video has no prices and xbox live i have to individually click on every single movie just to see the prices.... is there no way to sort or no master list of the prices in order?

Me too ! I'm a happy email recipient
Gold member for awhile,& got my surprise 400 points last week.Going the 5 indie game route.Enjoying downloading the demos & deciding.Never bought anything on live before,so I'm guessing MSnot is trying to peak my interest in spending some $$$ on dlc,but not likely.

I think every Sonic game is still 240 points. They lowered them for that special but never put the price back to normal. Sony's done that for a few things as well, like the SF4 costume set is $6.49.

The popular theory is that anyone who logged into Halo 2 or any of the older XBox 1 games Live functionality before it was shut down got the points.

I got 400 points a few months back the same week the last MTG XBLA expansion came out and used my points on that.

bread's done
Back