Got a 60GB PS3 for $250

Craig

CAG Veteran
Ok this is how it happened. I have a Wii and 360. I always do business on my local Craiglist site.

Me and this one guy have been back and forth about trading my Wii with Zelda, Wii Play and 2 extra controllers plus some cash. His PS3 was 60GB with warranty, extra controller and a game. (Madden 07)

I didn't do that deal but I did find a brand new Wii at Gamestop for me and my sister. She got one and I got one. Got on Craiglist and made a deal with another guy with a similiar set up but instead of Madden he had Genji.

So all in all I traded him the new Wii with Receipt and I gave him one of my controllers and Wii Play. So I guess you could say I got it for $250 and the $40 I played for Wii play.

Not bad huh!

I wish somebody would give me that deal, I would trade my wii, and all the games I have for a PS3 & some games

He stated he had a 360 and didn't play his PS3. His daughter wanted a Wii so bad but he couldn't find one, so we made the deal straight up.

Yeah the clues parent with spoiled brat deal! i kinda know the feeling. My Wife and 3 girls didn't care about the Wii, but once I got one they would kill me if I sold it.

[quote name='Craig']Yeah the clues parent with spoiled brat deal! i kinda know the feeling. My Wife and 3 girls didn't care about the Wii, but once I got one they would kill me if I sold it.[/QUOTE]

haha, yeah when I sold my Wii for a PS3, I was afraid my family was going to kick my ass. :lol:

Nice deal! I'd trade my Wii, with all my games and accessories in a second for a PS3. With the current selection of PS3 games it would collect dust just like my Wii but at least it would be a more expensive paperweight (and I could hope for RPGs later).

nice!!!

I been doing the same like you. I been visiting craigslist a lot lately. Trying to see if someone want to trade his ps3 for my wii and $200 cash.

bread's done
Back