Got a Copy of Persona 2 At Gamestop (Got some Questions...)

ThePlatinumStag

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyway - I picked up a complete Persona 2 for 30 dollars. They had two copies of Persona 2 actually. I also saw copies of DW VII, Non-GH SOTN and a few other things I was thinking of picking up.
I know this is bragging rights - but I was wondering if there were any upcoming deals at Gamestop? There were about four more PS1 RPGS I wanted to go pick up but Persona 2 was a priority and I was out my gaming cash for this week =\

I also got a copy of Persona 2 (pretty much a new copy) for $30. I do remember hearing about a "yellow tag blowout" during this weekend.

Another game which I noticed is appearing is Breath of Fire IV appearing at alot of Gamestops. I just picked one up yesterday for $30 (pretty much a new copy, like Persona 2). I've only been to two gamestops and noticed that they both have complete copies of BoF IV.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I also got a copy of Persona 2 (pretty much a new copy) for $30. I do remember hearing about a "yellow tag blowout" during this weekend.

Another game which I noticed is appearing is Breath of Fire IV appearing at alot of Gamestops. I just picked one up yesterday for $30 (pretty much a new copy, like Persona 2). I've only been to two gamestops and noticed that they both have complete copies of BoF IV.[/QUOTE]

you can get BOF 4 sealed on ebay for around 30

That's another one of the games I saw! Though it was only 18 dollars =\
And yes, the games are completely new, with a used price tag but no fingerprints or anything of the sort.
[quote name='Kain Vincent']I also got a copy of Persona 2 (pretty much a new copy) for $30. I do remember hearing about a "yellow tag blowout" during this weekend.

Another game which I noticed is appearing is Breath of Fire IV appearing at alot of Gamestops. I just picked one up yesterday for $30 (pretty much a new copy, like Persona 2). I've only been to two gamestops and noticed that they both have complete copies of BoF IV.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slidecage']you can get BOF 4 sealed on ebay for around 30[/QUOTE]

Don't forget shipping to that cost as well. Almost anytime I bid for these types of games, I always get sniped.

bread's done
Back