Got a free Guncon + Time Crisis 2 box

Drkirby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Went in to buy some stuff at gamestop today, and the person in front of me traded in there whole PS2 collection. Well, one thing they traded in was a complete copy of Time Crisis 2 with game, oversized box, and guncon. Well, gamestop could only take the game, so I asked if I could have the box and guncon, and he said yes.

Now I can play Multiplayer Time Crisis, yay :D

congrats :D

One thing I hated about working at my old job was not being able to take items from customers for myself that the store was unable to take and that they did not want to take back with them...

Where did you work? Also, looking a bit more at the guncon, looks like the guy lost a wire somewhere along the way. Good thing its the same wire in my Time Crisis 3 box, and you use only one to hook up both guns.

it's in my avatar - it's a place in southern indiana called "book and music exchange" - somewhat like a "disc replay" - a place you could trade and sell your old games, cds, dvds and books.

Prices were pretty decent sometimes, other times it was as bad or worse than game stop. Overall, the selection was pretty good, and often you'd find a gem in the rough :)

bread's done
Back