got a question about amazon's release day shipping

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
I wanted to preorder Duke Nukem forever, and Record of argarest war zero. Both come out on the same day. but only Duke nukem forever had release day shipping.

So here is my question: If I bundle them in one shipment, or as few shipments as possible. Will I be able to get release day shipping for both, or will I have to pay seperate shipping charged for both?

You should, yes. It's not guaranteed, though if there's two items in an order and one has RDD, they both should ship out for delivery on release day.

It also assumes that both items will be coming from the same fulfillment center, which sometimes doesn't happen.

It's hit or miss... I've had items that were two day shipping get added to the same box as a release day shipment. But another time it showed up the next day as a separate package. Mainly just depends if they are shipping from the same wear house, but you don't know until it ships. If you must have both on the same day, pay the $1 extra for each.

[quote name='stevo1002']It's hit or miss... I've had items that were two day shipping get added to the same box as a release day shipment. But another time it showed up the next day as a separate package. Mainly just depends if they are shipping from the same wear house, but you don't know until it ships. If you must have both on the same day, pay the $1 extra for each.[/QUOTE]

Oh i plan on doing that. But I don't want to pay the shipping charge for release day shipping then since the other game is in another warehouse they charge me $10 instead of the $1

bread's done
Back