Got away with murder at Target

TemplePilot

CAGiversary!
Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! The stickers were supposed to be, im sure, on Jedi Knight II, but apparently someone goofed and stuck it on Jedi III, the boxes do look similar. It rang up 49.99 at the checkout, they said it was behind the case so I couldn't of tampered with it, and it wasn't my fault, so they let me have a 50 dollar game for 5 bucks! Also got Midnight Club II for Xbox for 14.96.

kudos to the employee. I once had one that tried to fight me on a sticker price but I called over the manager and explained the sitauation and won.

This is one sweet deal man but no offense, but this should be in the bragging rights forum. Congratulations though man. Ask the employee if he would like to work here in SoCal :lol:

Damn, that's pretty nice. And I thought getting Blinx and Tony Hawk 3 for $5 each was a deal! Funny thing is JK3 will probably NEVER get down to $5 on clearance because it would sell long before it gets that low :D

A few monthes back, they put all of jak 2 under a sign for jak 1, in the greatest hits section with a sign saying 19.99. The guy was cool, at first he said oh it was just put there by accident, but when he saw that 20 copies were under the sign, he caved, and gave it to me no problem (and no I didnt put them there myself), just took advantage like a true CAG!!!

good job on your score there, dude~~

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Oh man, that reminds me of the time i LITERALLY got away with murder at a Target. That cashier didn't see it coming....[/quote]

LOL! :lol:

[quote name='TemplePilot']Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! [/quote]

I thought Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast was currently $14.98 at Target, not $4.98. If its truly $4.98b I'll be heading there tonight!

[quote name='"JediSB"'][quote name='"TemplePilot"']Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! [/quote]

I thought Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast was currently $14.98 at Target, not $4.98. If its truly $4.98b I'll be heading there tonight![/quote]

Did you even read the original post? It was Jedi Knight II that was SUPPOSED to be on clearence, but they screwed up, and put it on Jedi Knight III, which is still at an MSRP of 50. Making this one slick deal.

[quote name='TemplePilot']Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! The stickers were supposed to be, im sure, on Jedi Knight II, but apparently someone goofed and stuck it on Jedi III, the boxes do look similar. It rang up 49.99 at the checkout, they said it was behind the case so I couldn't of tampered with it, and it wasn't my fault, so they let me have a 50 dollar game for 5 bucks! Also got Midnight Club II for Xbox for 14.96.[/quote]

wow, MCII for 15 dollars, that's pretty cheap :)

[quote name='JediSB'][quote name='TemplePilot']Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! [/quote]

I thought Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast was currently $14.98 at Target, not $4.98. If its truly $4.98b I'll be heading there tonight![/quote]

He's talking about Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy.

Damn good game, by the way.

[quote name='TemplePilot'][quote name='JediSB'][quote name='TemplePilot']Picked up Jedi Knight III on Xbox for 4.98! [/quote]

Did you even read the original post? It was Jedi Knight II that was SUPPOSED to be on clearence, but they screwed up, and put it on Jedi Knight III, which is still at an MSRP of 50. Making this one slick deal.[/quote]

Yes, I read it, and understood what you were saying. But you said the sticker was most likely supposed to be on JK2, which I'm more interested in than JK3. It's a better game. I was asking because the Target clearance thread said that JK2 was selling for $14.98, not $4.98. Therefore I was questioning as to whether either game was $4.98. If JK2 is $4.98, I wanted to run out and get it right away.

bread's done
Back