Got Grandia 1 for 10 bucks

ninjaspeedrazor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm new and wanted to say Hi, so hi! Anyway I got Grandia 1 for 10 bucks from a video store by me, not too bad but I figure since Grandia 3 is comin out next year there's a good chance it'll go up in value.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']I'm new and wanted to say Hi, so hi! Anyway I got Grandia 1 for 10 bucks from a video store by me, not too bad but I figure since Grandia 3 is comin out next year there's a good chance it'll go up in value.[/QUOTE]

Sure that's good... but last week I got a copy for $7 from a local used CD store. I then commenced the only celebration worthy of such a fantastic find: I put it in my pants and thrust my pelvis violently.

[quote name='postaboy']that game is so hard. I don't know how to beat the giant squid boss on the ghost ship. any advice to beat him?[/QUOTE]

Try a few times, one thing you will find with the game is that boss battle difficulty can range greatly each time you fight them. I've had bosses kick my ass then I fought them again and won with all party memebers alive.

[quote name='postaboy']that game is so hard. I don't know how to beat the giant squid boss on the ghost ship. any advice to beat him?[/QUOTE]

up up down down left right left right b a start

I've played soem of Grandia II and loved it, and with part 3 coming this year, I was reminded that the Family Video by my friends' apartment in Illinois had Grandia for $3.99 used, but I never bought it since I didn't have my PS1 at the time.

I need to see if it's still there. Is the game rare?

[quote name='Matt Young']I've played soem of Grandia II and loved it, and with part 3 coming this year, I was reminded that the Family Video by my friends' apartment in Illinois had Grandia for $3.99 used, but I never bought it since I didn't have my PS1 at the time.

I need to see if it's still there. Is the game rare?[/QUOTE]

No it's not rare at all. Before I left Pittsburgh to return to school in December there was a local Kmart that still had probably 6 sealed copies behind the glass. I paid like 20-30 bucks back in the day for a preowned version of it with no case or manual, I'd be lucky to get 5 dollars for it now if I actually wanted to sell it.

[quote name='Apossum']up up down down left right left right b a start[/QUOTE]

Hahahah dude thats the contra code for 30 lives.

bread's done
Back