Got PSP Go for 189.96 at Future Shop

MikeFightNight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went in to Future Shop and did not see any PSP Go's on the shelf so I asked a store clerk if they had any for sale. She told me they did and they also had one marked as an open box that was returned as an unwanted Christmas gift. (Probably some parent who didn't know you could only play downloadable games.)

Anyway the price on it was 189.96 which is alot better than 249., she said it was also so low because a voucher from Rock Band unplugged was missing from it. The icing on the cake was I also had $100 in future shop gift card so I spent less than $100 dollars of my own money on it. As my first PSP ever, I couldn't be happier:D
picture.php

picture.php

I have never used another PSP but this one feels light as a feather. The screen is nice and bright i've only tried out the patapon 2 demo that came with it so far (seems neat). I'm downloading some games on my PS3 for it right now and looking into tethering it with my PS3. I gotta put it through a system update first (Ahhh you and your updates Sony)

I would get the screen protector and possibly the traveller's case... Both are incredible for the system, and both are inexpensive as well.

[quote name='spzero']I would get the screen protector and possibly the traveller's case... Both are incredible for the system, and both are inexpensive as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was already looking at that online good idea for sure. I was kinda bummed it came with no screen protector though.

bread's done
Back