Got the $10 BF from Origin - Whats the best Gaming Video Card for $50 and under?

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!
I been using the same video card{good ol' VisionTek hd 3870 OverClocked Edition 512mb} for the last 2 years+, and its time to upgrade, especially now since I got BF3 from Origin for $10.
I've been looking a lot online and I had my scopes locked on the ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 PCI Express that was on sale for $49 with free shipping from one online store beginning of this year, but decided to wait until the price will drop for the same card or maybe a better card will hit the same price point, however I cant seem to find deal for a good/better video card on the same price point{$50|}.
I would be using it for regular gaming but not hard-core, I wanna be able to run the settings at High settings on BF3{not necessarily Ultra High, but at least high}.
Any suggestions?

50 dollars for a non used card that runs BF3 on high at a playable frame rate, I don't think it's going to happen for another year if not more. Also asking in the PC forums would be better I think.

[quote name='Fire2box']50 dollars for a non used card that runs BF3 on high at a playable frame rate, I don't think it's going to happen for another year if not more. Also asking in the PC forums would be better I think.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='Fire2box']50 dollars for a non used card that runs BF3 on high at a playable frame rate, I don't think it's going to happen for another year if not more. Also asking in the PC forums would be better I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, High is an unrealistic goal for a $50 card budget.

I have a radeon 4870 I'd sell. I'm pretty sure it will run the game on high. It maxed bfbc2. 50 shipped. Pm if interested.

bread's done
Back