Gotham City Impostors Beta code

the_punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
200 (100%)
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE INVITED!
Reminder! You're invited! This is a friendly reminder that you've been invited to participate in the Closed Beta for Gotham City Impostors! If you haven't already, download the game, don your homemade cowl, and get ready for some over-the-top multiplayer action!

Join us nightly starting on Wednesday, October 5, 2011, and ending on Sunday, October 9, 2011. Servers will be open from 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST.

Let's keep this between us... As a reminder, your participation in the Closed Beta is governed by your acceptance of the Play Testing and Confidentiality Agreement. Please limit your feedback to the Beta Forums (details below). In addition, your access to Gotham City Impostors is governed by your acceptance of the Terms of Use and the End User License Agreement.
GETTING STARTED
To download and launch the game, follow the instructions below:
1. If you are a first-time Steam user:
a. Go to http://www.steampowered.com/about and download the free Steam installer.
b. Save the Steam Install file to your computer. Run the 'SteamInstall' application to install Steam.

2. Launch Steam and go to the Games menu to "Activate a Product on Steam". Agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement and enter your Product Code: DGI09-5G3PE-PEP33

3. Navigate to the Gotham City Impostors Tech Beta in your Steam Library and install the game.

4. Once installation is complete, select Play from your Steam Library. (Please Note: You will not be able to launch or play the game until 7PM EST on 10/5/2011.)
a. A window will appear showing the CD Key for the Tech Beta. Select Copy Key to Clipboard, followed by Play, then proceed with installation.

5. From the Gotham City Impostors Main Menu, sign into your Games for Windows LIVE account – or create a new one.
a. When prompted, enter the CD Key you copied when launching the game (or press Shift + Tab to view the CD Key again).

6. Join the match and have fun!

Here's mine, I don't do PC gaming either:

GVGHV-WA2CK-IZ9TZ

My desktop PC is over 10 years old. It was in its prime during Half-Life: Blue Shift.

First CAG to PM me with the following: "I'm a little teapot, short and stout", can get my code. :)

EDIT: Code now taken. Congrats to akinari42 for winning the code.

[quote name='Doctor Who']First CAG to PM me with the following: "I'm a little teapot, short and stout", can get my code. :)

EDIT: Code now taken. Congrats to akinari42 for winning the code.
[/QUOTE]

lol love that >

If anyone has a spare beta code I would be grateful, I have a few PS3 Mortal Kombat codes or a Gears of War 3 liquid green weapon skin I could offer in return. PM me.

bread's done
Back