GOTT My Mojo Working - Heavy Metal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']First.

The previous OTT was better.[/quote]

gtfo.jpg

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Well, I'm honestly not sure if GTA IV will do well at CAG. The main reasons is (sorry if I'm bragging a little) if I choose to buy a game and support it in some way online (such as Hot Shots Golf: OoB, Warhawk, CoD4, etc.), it will do pretty well. If I choose to not buy a game or really support it for some reason (UT3, Vegas 2, The Orange Box, etc.), it just won't do well here. [/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Woah woah woah. Back up.

So, Brak, what's with the prison trips?[/quote]
I think that's where he lives. An artist complex converted from an old prison. Or something. Either that or Brak is visiting his honey in prison for some conjugal visits.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So, Brak, what's with the prison trips?[/QUOTE]
I live in the old Michigan State Prison.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Heavy metal?

I don't get it.[/quote]

Y'all just aint cultured enough to understand good music when ya hear it.

[quote name='manthing']...[/quote]

That guy's lives in the Twilight Zone...

That Mana Knight is cracked.
[quote name='seanr1221']Do you get conjugal visits Brak?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='Rocko']I actually haven't turned on the Wii since a week after Brawl came out. Whenever that was. :/[/quote]Oh, so that's why you say the online sucks.
Shit was unplayable first week or two.

[quote name='dallow']Oh, so that's why you say the online sucks.
Shit was unplayable first week or two.[/quote]

I couldn't even get a match randomly, and the one friends match I played had like two second lag. :/

I should try again.

I guess I will buy GT5:p this week.
I didn't think it had my car in it but I saw a video and it's in there.

I just like picking my car.

EDIT:It's improved much with friends.
I've had very good games.

Ok, I de-pooped, vacuumed and washed my car, applied leather cleaner to the seats and used the soft top cleaner. Now all that's left is clay barring the bugs, waxing and polishing.

Busy day.

[quote name='manthing']If Mana Knight ain't buying GTA4, I ain't buying GTA4

Man's a visionary[/QUOTE]
If That Mana Knight isn't buying it, no one is.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe he took credit for making the best selling game of last year popular on CAG.[/quote]

Which game is this and who is taking credit?

[quote name='dallow']I'm so ready to put GTAIV into my PS3.[/quote]

Make sure you have a sangwich. You're gonna need something to do while it does it's mandatory install. :D You could go find some S'morrisey GIFs while you eat your sangwich too. ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']COD4 and ThatMangaKnight[/quote]

SEE. This is why that $$$$uh is on my ignore list. He changes his avatars every 30 fucking seconds, spouts random fanboy bullshit and has periodic meltdowns, and somehow takes credit for making CoD4 popular on CAG? $$$$uh is trippin'.

my pops hooked me up with a BB $100 giftcard + some reward zone shit and i got a new pc (isn't all that great, but i ain't gaming on it!) for $366.43.

• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor E2180, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with LightScribe labeling, 500GB hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics, 15-in-1 media reader and Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1
  • 17" widescreen flat-panel LCD monitor with BrightView panel technology, ultrafast 8 ms response time, 500:1 contrast ratio and built-in speakers; tilt-and-swivel base, or wall-mountable (kit not included)
  • HP Deskjet printer with 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution; Web Smart feature doesn't cut off pages printed from the Internet

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Knowing GTA is almost out has caused me to lose all interest in Bully.

Figures.
action-smiley-034.gif
[/QUOTE]

Same...tempted to sell my Wii version. I bet Block Buster will give me 30.00 for it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']my pops hooked me up with a BB $100 giftcard + some reward zone shit and i got a new pc (isn't all that great, but i ain't gaming on it!) for $366.43.

• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor E2180, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with LightScribe labeling, 500GB hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics, 15-in-1 media reader and Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1
  • 17" widescreen flat-panel LCD monitor with BrightView panel technology, ultrafast 8 ms response time, 500:1 contrast ratio and built-in speakers; tilt-and-swivel base, or wall-mountable (kit not included)
  • HP Deskjet printer with 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution; Web Smart feature doesn't cut off pages printed from the Internet
[/quote]

Wow TFN, that's a pretty good deal for that much. You could easily just upgrade the video card and have a pretty good machine there if the gaming bug happens to bite.

I'm getting GTA IV, though I'm not really interested in it. Vice City did nothing for me, and I really didn't give San Andreas a chance. I'm more excited about playing Bully for the first time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Knowing GTA is almost out has caused me to lose all interest in Bully.

Figures.
action-smiley-034.gif
[/quote]

I've lost a lot of interest in it as well, but I don't know why.

[quote name='tiredfornow']my pops hooked me up with a BB $100 giftcard + some reward zone shit and i got a new pc (isn't all that great, but i ain't gaming on it!) for $366.43.

[/quote]

Wow, that sounds like a nice deal.

Holy Flurking Schnit. I just called Block Buster...I can get 36.00 for Oblivion GotY and Bully, while Ratchet & Clank and Unreal III will nab me 33.00

[quote name='seanr1221']Holy Flurking Schnit. I just called Block Buster...I can get 36.00 for Oblivion GotY and Bully, while Ratchet & Clank and Unreal III will nab me 33.00[/quote]

How much for just Bully?

I expected this to be the OP and demand that it replace the current OP.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwn_0k_TQo[/media]

My friend has the GoTy disk on 360, so before I move out of school I'll just load it onto my system real quick. If I ever need an Oblivion fix I can pick it up on the cheap for 360.

I'll also hold off on Unreal until the 360 release. No one plays it on the PS3, despite the mods being pretty awesome.

The that tripple will just be a blu-ray player for now. Good thing I just picked up 4 from Amazon. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back