Gotta love local rental stores

rockytrh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just picked up Mass Effect for $24.99 and Rainbow 6 Vegas for $14.99, but i got Rainbow 6 for half off. It wound up being like $34.50 for the both of them. WOOT! They also had Dirt for $20, but i didn't want it. I'm thinking about going back to pick it up and flip it on ebay.

[quote name='rockytrh']I just picked up Mass Effect for $24.99 and Rainbow 6 Vegas for $14.99, but i got Rainbow 6 for half off. It wound up being like $34.50 for the both of them. WOOT! They also had Dirt for $20, but i didn't want it. I'm thinking about going back to pick it up and flip it on ebay.[/quote]

They were done renting them? wow, our local rentals...not blockbuster still rent our PS1's. they are slowly releasing them though, thats how i scored my Valkyrie profile, and Suikoden II dor $4 apiece...BOW TO ME NOW!!! lol

[quote name='Sinnbox']They were done renting them? wow, our local rentals...not blockbuster still rent our PS1's. they are slowly releasing them though, thats how i scored my Valkyrie profile, and Suikoden II dor $4 apiece...BOW TO ME NOW!!! lol[/quote]

I have no idea why they were in the bin, but i wasn't going to argue with them. :)

I have to say, HOLY BAWLS! Valkyrie profiel, and Suikoden II for $4 a piece. Deal of the year right there. That is an incredible deal.

My rental stores are the exact opposite. The prices are ridiculously high. Madden 2001 for PS2 for $9.99 and crude like that.

Most of the ones in my area price way to high but I stopped by one while visiting my sister (lives a few hours away from me) and scored god of war 2 for 9.99 so I have a new place to stop whenever I visit my sister

[quote name='rockytrh']I have no idea why they were in the bin, but i wasn't going to argue with them. :)

I have to say, HOLY BAWLS! Valkyrie profiel, and Suikoden II for $4 a piece. Deal of the year right there. That is an incredible deal.[/quote]

Ya, I bought $10 games for $4 apiece that day and when I price checked them on E-Bay they were worth about $450!!!

I hate my local blockbuster, they never have any current gen titles for sale, I found 1 copy of tiger woods 2006 for 360 priced at 20 bucks, what?!

Awhile ago I bought 6 games in one day (I think it was either Hollywood video or the neighboring CompUSA, I think it was the rental store though...) around the time Crackdown came out, if I remember correctly. I picked up Condemned, Chrome Hounds, Battlestations Midway, and a couple others for $10 a pop. That was a wonderful week!

I went to Mcdoonals and ordered a Hamburger plain Happy Meal, and I went in the bag to see what toy I got, and BAM!!! Suikoden II Mint/Complete, beat that :)

[quote name='Poor2More']I went to Mcdoonals and ordered a Hamburger plain Happy Meal, and I went in the bag to see what toy I got, and BAM!!! Suikoden II Mint/Complete, beat that :)[/quote]

McDoonals?

The local Blockbuster used to take multiple disc games and sell the discs separately. They did this a lot with older Playstation games, but from one of these stores I did pick up a copy of X Com for 5 bucks.

[quote name='GoAztecs']The local Blockbuster used to take multiple disc games and sell the discs separately. They did this a lot with older Playstation games, but from one of these stores I did pick up a copy of X Com for 5 bucks.[/quote]

That's the most retarded thing i have ever heard. I'ts hard to believe the stupidity of nongamers, I acn see someone parting out a rare multple disk game on E-bay for people that are missing disks, but a local store deliberately seperating a game is retarded. I found a copy of FFVII that was missing disk one so i parted disk's 2 and 3 out, and made about $50 profit, one of the disks sold for the price of the last complete FFVII I sold!!

bread's done
Back