Gourd RULES--- 24 Hour Xbox Gold CODE

8-bit-ghost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Dear CAG's,

I really really want to download Burnout Paradise demo for Xbox 360 but for financial reasons and the holiday buying season i wont cant $49.99 (for what should be free anyways) to get the gold access...any generous CAG have one of those 24 Hour Gold Cards that come in the game boxes? I would be mucho grateful...PM me!

Sincerely,
8-bit-ghost

If you don't get a code right away, PM me. I have an arseload of those codes that I'll probs never use.

I thought you still can't get DLC even with the 48 hour trial since, your account isn't considered to be a "Gold Membership" :roll: ? Might aswell just wait a week like the rest of us "Platinum" members.

Those 48 hour codes don't work on downloads. I tried the ones that come with the BK games and could not get BurnOut Paradise City. Needed to renew my Gold Membership.

I'll take a look around. Heck, I might have a month or two month one or whatever sitting around.

Found one. Not sure if I've used it yet. I'll PM the code to you.

I tried the same thing for the same reason, doesn't work! I was hoping to find a good deal online as I can't afford the $50 right before Christmas...

If anyone has a one month code and wants to PM me with it, that would be great!

Gourd Rules!
Many thanks!!!!
A true and genuine CAG'r!!
A thanks for not flaming the post too everyone! S
ometimes people are sincere and the CAG community again is the best game forum anywhere!

bread's done
Back