GoW 3 Epic Edition $49.99 - Best Buy

Mclovin1108

CAGiversary!
Thought this was a good deal and haven't seen anyone else posting it. Last night I went to my local Best Buy to see if I could use any of the @gamer coupons I had left over. Didn't see anything really so was on my way out when I spotted a Gears of War 3 Epic Edition on the side of the pc games section. Went over to see what was up and found that it was on clearance for $49.99! I'm kinda new to this but thought this was a good deal so I figured I'd post it. Thanks to everyone who contributes to CAG because if it wasn't for you guys, I would've never known about the @gamer coupons and probably would've never found this

Different best buys have had varying levels of clearance, so probably ymmv.
Frankly, they've been discounted so many times im surprised there's any left.

Got lucky with the Arkham City CE around Christmas, but I've never even seen this or the Max Payne 3 CE. Sad.

Edit: WTF, apparently the Max Payne 3 CE is "available now!" at my BB? I've never seen it... and I worked there up until a month ago

[quote name='vantheman']Does anyone think this is worth it if I already own gears 3?[/QUOTE]

if you reeelly want the statue, then it's worth it...you can actually trade-in your gow3 for $12 right now and get this for $37 if you're feeling frisky enough. :cool:

Too bad it comes with the game.

Nah, my guess is they never sold all of them from the get go. Gears 3 really underperformed with sales, only Microsoft seems to think it is a major franchise.

That is neither here nor there, sorry to flame.

I'll think I'll save my money for the halo 4 limited edition instead. The DLC this comes with isn't very good, the statue is very cool, but not worth $37 to me.

bread's done
Back