GOW III DLC free when you buy a Slurpee

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My local 7-Eleven doesn't understand english! I called them, and asked "Do you have the God of War promotion slurpee cups?"

He couldn't hear me, so I had to SCREAM it, and then he thought I said "Star Wars!" FML!![/QUOTE]
Hahaa damn Indians... :lol:

i'll trade a Littlebigplanet PotC Level Pack and Costume Pack for the GOW3 Codes. Hit me up if interested as i have 5 codes available.

Went to 4 7-elevens here in Reno, NV. Two had the new flavor but none had the cups yet. Guess ill check back in a few days.

I need 19 points of slurpee's to get the 4 things I am interested in:

- Kratos Morpheus Armor - 10 Points- Kratos Dynamic Theme for your PS3™ - 6 Points
- God of War® III Theme for your PS3™ - 4 Points
- God of War® III Gear for PlayStation®Home - 4 Points
- God of War® III Behind-The-Scenes Video - 5 Points

Kinda annoying... I thought it would be just four slurpees. Blah. I'm still praying my 7-eleven gets the cups. I will pay them a visit tonight.

so i got the code for the Morpheus Armor, and I have to wait till March 16th to redeem it, ugg GRRR I have to wait.

[quote name='Seanicus']so i got the code for the Morpheus Armor, and I have to wait till March 16th to redeem it, ugg GRRR I have to wait.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Lame!

hmm... after redeeming the 7-11 points for a psn code and then redeeming THAT code do you think the dlc is shareable then?

cause in that case i can split the massive Slurpee consumption i must undertake with a friend and share the Armour and theme dlc.

[quote name='vic_x51']hmm... after redeeming the 7-11 points for a psn code and then redeeming THAT code do you think the dlc is shareable then?

cause in that case i can split the massive Slurpee consumption i must undertake with a friend and share the Armour and theme dlc.[/QUOTE]

That is an interesting idea

All I can say is I bought the biggest size, the one that nets you 4pts, and it cost about 1.79 + tax. I don't know the prices on the other ones, but this should give you guys a rough estimate of how much you might need to spend to get the points.

I've never been to a 7-11, but I am going to have to for that deal. Those cups looks pretty awesome, and the free dlc makes it an even better deal!

[quote name='vic_x51']hmm... after redeeming the 7-11 points for a psn code and then redeeming THAT code do you think the dlc is shareable then?

cause in that case i can split the massive Slurpee consumption i must undertake with a friend and share the Armour and theme dlc.[/QUOTE]
the possible "gamesharing" sounds promising

Coo, in for a Fire Eye Dynamic Kratos Theme. Luckily there are about 6-7 711s I know of within close drivings distance. I'm sure one of them has the cups.

[quote name='NovaKane']

The dynamic theme is pretty lame IMO.[/QUOTE] I agree. It's not really dynamic. I thought his head would be moving a little.. like he was breathing, if that makes sense.

i have three of the Simpson's cups in use at my house, I don't think my wife will let the Kratos cups fly though

[quote name='Jesse757x']I agree. It's not really dynamic. I thought his head would be moving a little.. like he was breathing, if that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I just need four more points to get it, but if I don't it's cool after seein' the vid.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Once you redeem the slurpee codes, do they give you a PSN code that you have to enter? How does it work?[/QUOTE]

You're emailed a PSN code once you click on the reward you want (assumin' you have enough points for it of course) from the slurpee site.

[quote name='NovaKane']You're emailed a PSN code once you click on the reward you want (assumin' you have enough points for it of course) from the slurpee site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='NovaKane']Ditto. I just need four more points to get it, but if I don't it's cool after seein' the vid.[/QUOTE]

Damn I expected it to be like the Intro to the GOW 3 Demo...but yeh it looks ok, expected lots more dynamic animation. Thanks for finding the video. Re-thinking if i want to collect the points after all.

Cups are disposable. :/

And I only saw one size cup with codes..unless theres only 1 size with the God of War images on it. Don't remember the size exactly but it cost me $1.79 i believe. The codes are on the bottoms of the cup so really anyone can just walk in and get the codes.unethical yes............but I'm sure some may do it.

I'm going to go enter my code to see how many points I get.

Since the cups arent plastic though, I'm kinda bummed.

EDIT: Cup was worth 2 pts. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the Morpheus armor is unlockable in game like the other 3 pre-order armors from the retailers?

Went to 7-11, didn't have the GoW cups in yet. Guess it doesn't matter since FlamedLiquid says the cups are disposable instead of hard plastic.

In completely unrelated observations:
1. all slurpee cups have reward codes printed on the outside
2. I love my camera phone

[quote name='chakan']Went to 7-11, didn't have the GoW cups in yet. Guess it doesn't matter since FlamedLiquid says the cups are disposable instead of hard plastic.

2. I love my camera phone[/QUOTE]

Don't ruin this promotion for other CAG'ers. I would be pissed if I bought a slurpee and my code was already redeemed.

[quote name='rainking187']Saw this posted on NeoGAF, universal code for two free points: BSBV MJTB DNQN[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

[quote name='chakan']Went to 7-11, didn't have the GoW cups in yet. Guess it doesn't matter since FlamedLiquid says the cups are disposable instead of hard plastic.

2. I love my camera phone[/QUOTE]

Thats a dick move, not a cheap ass move....

[quote name='vic_x51']damn.. no hard plastic cups and a not so dynamic theme kills it a bit for me...
guess i'll just get the armor[/QUOTE]

The Revenge of the Sith, Halo 3, and Spiderman 3 ones I have are all hard plastic. These not being hard plastic is major FAIL!!!!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Don't ruin this promotion for other CAG'ers. I would be pissed if I bought a slurpee and my code was already redeemed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mediviper']Thats a dick move, not a cheap ass move....[/QUOTE]
Not too worried that anyone at the 7-11 I visited even looks at the plain cups before throwing them away.

got the dynamic theme and i think its cool regardless of what everyone else thinks. Anyways all i need is 2 more points for the regular theme since their was a free 2 point code.

Since I want 5 prizes... I wan't to make 5 separate accounts, to use the free 2 point code on each. Does anyone know if there is a drawback to this? If every time you redeem a prize, you get a a PSN code (do they give you it on the spot, or is it e-mailed?), this may be a way to save a lot of points (10).

Edit: It is e-mailed.

I set the account's up, and made one extra. With the extra- I picked the PS Home Slurpee Hoodie to test it out. They said that they will e-mail me. I checked the e-mail set up for that account, got the code- entered it into the PSN, success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by 7-11 last night. No Kratos cups but there was a little promo sticker on the slurpee machine itself. All the regular cups had points. This is the pricing before tax.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']
- 7.11 oz. = 2 points = n/a
- 12 oz. = 1 points = $1.39
- 22 oz. = 2 points = $1.49
- 28 oz. = 3 points = $1.59
- 40 oz. = 4 points = $1.69
[/QUOTE]

I just entered the codes from 2 40 oz. cups and redeemed them for the armor. The e-mailed PSN code currently doesn't work, and won't till 3/16.

Downloadable Morpheus Armor

PlayStation®Network Voucher Code and Redemption Instructions

xxxx-yyyy-zzzz

Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code
("Code") to get Downloadable Morpheus Armor for God of War® III for
your PS3™ system. Valid 3/16/2010* – 3/16/2011

If anyone wants codes I can stop by 7-11 for them. Cost will be whatever the cup costs + tax + tip (optional of course). Payment by PayPal gift or Amazon gift card. Note that I don't go out everyday, usually every other so you might have to wait up to 3 days. But the offer is out there. Send me a PM.

whymustiregister,

Where did you find the prices for 12 oz. (1 point) for $1.39?

At my local 7-Eleven, the 12 oz. is 1.09 (1.19 after tax).

I didn't see a 40 oz. cup with codes... blah!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']whymustiregister,

Where did you find the prices for 12 oz. (1 point) for $1.39?

At my local 7-Eleven, the 12 oz. is 1.09 (1.19 after tax).

I didn't see a 40 oz. cup with codes... blah![/QUOTE]

Maybe they were 16 oz.? That was the smallest cup available. Best deal is of course to get the big cup.

[quote name='whymustiregister']Maybe they were 16 oz.? That was the smallest cup available. Best deal is of course to get the big cup.[/QUOTE]

Are the codes always on the bottom? On anything above 16 oz (I think?) I didn't see the codes. I won't buy it unless it has a code. My friend said it is on the side of the larger cups. Would you know if this is correct?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Are the codes always on the bottom? On anything above 16 oz (I think?) I didn't see the codes. I won't buy it unless it has a code. My friend said it is on the side of the larger cups. Would you know if this is correct?[/QUOTE]

The 2 smaller sizes were made of paper and had the codes printed on the bottom. The 2 larger sizes were clear plastic and had the code printed in a white box on the side. Plus they had Slurpee Nation Rewards written all over.

bread's done
Back