GOW Judgment Lancer Replica "Car No. 13" - GameStop Exclusive $99.99

[quote name='DanteWarrior']For something in yellow, it looks pretty nifty. "SAVER" works for free shipping despite being a preorder

http://www.gamestop.com/collectible...r-replica-car-no-13-gamestop-exclusive/107290[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have advice on how to bypass a GS.com ban?

About 18 months ago I made two purchases; one contained a lot of PS Move equipment (OT but bad investment) and the other had 3 copies of Deux EX: HR AE for PC.

In the PS Move order I think at the time everything was half priced so I bought enough equipment to outfit two sharpshooters so I'd never had to fool around with removing the controllers and then I bought two navigation and two motion controllers to use stand alone.

Anyways those are the only two orders I've ever made through gamestop.com and they were the last two orders I was ever able to make.

I called customer support to see if they could remove the ban and the first person said they have no control over that part of the website and the second person I spoke to (months ago) said they would lift the ban----but that never happened.

Anyways I figured it has to be tied to one or a combination of the following:

A) Billing Address
B) Shipping Address
C) Payment Information
D) PUR information
E) Account information (i.e. e-mail address)

I have access to GS giftcards so I guess I could use a fake billing address. I only have two viable mailing address but one is my billing address and the other is my shipping address.

Has anyone ever found a way to place orders or get a ban lifted? The item in the OP along with a few other NECA collectibles are the only reasons why I miss Gamestop.com

[quote name='Donut2922']Ever since they pimped out the Gears 3 lancers I don't see this being as valuable.[/QUOTE]

I have a love / hate relationship with NECA and their business model. They make some really great collectibles but then they get carried away and make dozens of variants.

As any business I'm sure the ultimate goal is to make as much money of a license while they hold it... but with some of them it looks like they just get desperate.

[quote name='GBAstar']I have a love / hate relationship with NECA and their business model. They make some really great collectibles but then they get carried away and make dozens of variants.

As any business I'm sure the ultimate goal is to make as much money of a license while they hold it... but with some of them it looks like they just get desperate.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really liked the GoW 2 and 3 lancers. Both were worth over 2x their value at one point. The last set of Gears variant colors sold for just barely at their retail price after taking into consideration fees/shipping. I'm glad I sat that round out. Triforce makes some pretty awesome builds. I didn't buy their Gears collectibles but they look pretty rad from what I've seen online.

[quote name='GBAstar']Does anyone have advice on how to bypass a GS.com ban?

[/QUOTE]

Order in store. Free shipping on everything regardless of price as well.

[quote name='Desousa93']I couldnt bite unless it was standard color and 50$[/QUOTE]
Same here... I like the original clean color and at the price of $50 :bouncy:

bread's done
Back