Gow3 19.99; k3 helghast edition 89.99 @ eb

Can anyone tell me how gamestop.ca ships games? I'm considering ordering Killzone (called Metrotown and Brentwood, both told me in-store price was still $129.99), but I don't want to order if it's going to be shipped by UPS or something.

[quote name='cswloo']Can anyone tell me how gamestop.ca ships games? I'm considering ordering Killzone (called Metrotown and Brentwood, both told me in-store price was still $129.99), but I don't want to order if it's going to be shipped by UPS or something.[/QUOTE]

In my experience they ship with Purolator, so if you're not home when it's delivered you'll have to go and pick it up at a depot.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']In my experience they ship with Purolator, so if you're not home when it's delivered you'll have to go and pick it up at a depot.[/QUOTE]

Purolator is actually pretty good for me. The depot isn't too far from my apartment. UPS on the other hand ... totally not good. I'd take Purolator over UPS any day. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='game_fanatic']After the Halo 3 Legendary Fiasco I don't think I can jump on this even at $90. Great price for GoW3, though[/QUOTE]

what fiasco?

bread's done
Back