Feedback
12 (100%)
I built a computer about a month ago.

Asrock 970 Extreme4
AMD FX-8320 @ 3.5Ghz
8gb Corsair Vengeance
EVGA GTX 650
500w PSU

The GPU is budget level and I am looking to upgrade it when the 700 series launches. I'm probably looking at the 760. My budget is about $200. Do you guys think the upgrade is worthwhile or do you have any suggestions about other cards?

Thanks in advance

I'm comfortable with overclocking.

(These are services we see across many of the other leading fashion e-commerce sites.). www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com The ruches of a knitted scarf bunch up around the shoulders, swathing them in a cascade of greys and blacks. the north face This is the perfect opportunity to show off these features. north face sale American Express and BrightLine announced the rollout of the "largest Interactive TV campaign ever executed," enabling cardmembers and prospects to have an interactive on-demand viewing experience. cheap ghd We just happened to be the about the same size, so I tapped into my closet.

[quote name='Mako1215']Have to wait for it to be released first.

Is there even any data out on the 700 yet.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so but with technology, waiting never hurts. Beside I'm thinking of upgrading in about a year anyway.

The 760 will likely run a little over $200. You might do better to pick up a 660 now, or spend a little more on the 670 now-ish, which will probably be comparable to the 760. If you're really in no hurry, then you might as well wait. It'll be hard to recommend unannounced future cards though.

I'd say wait it out until specs are officially released for 760. 660 will cost about $200 now and isn't a whole lot stronger than your 650, so I'd wait and see what the price range of the 760 is.

Ok thank you for the advice everyone. I may buy a 670 if the price drops low enough when the 700 series is released. I don't think that I would see any performance difference if I upgraded to the 660 because of how overclocked my 650 is. It is currently oced +220 MHz on the processor and +75 on the memory.

bread's done
Back