gr8asianman's BLINDSIDING LOWBALL OF CLENSING part III

I saw somebody else bid for that assassin's creed LE guide for $9....I don't think they saw my $9 bid that I placed before them though. :) I'm walking away happy.

[quote name='Elmacanon']
093 – Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass LE Strategy Guide (sealed) - $7
[/QUOTE]

This was already bid at that price a few posts earlier by yours truly :)

Dante that is a steal too, those are very nice guide books. I wish they made one of the same quality for the 3ds OoT game.

Aw man. That sucks. I just got back from a kid's birhtday party and getting my kids in bed and this ended an hour ago. :( Those were some nice items though. Nice lowball gr8asianman!

Ughhhhhhh. I thought this ended tonight, I was planning on placing more bids -_-
Now All I have is a Family Guy DVD. sniped out of everything.

rage.

Thanks again guys and gals I'll have updates by tonight and I will start sending out invoices too. This might take me a day or so because I have to go out of town for some business until Thursday night and the storms from hurricane Issac is hurting my 3G connection. I will get everything out by Friday night at the latest.

And for those who missed out or were sniped don't fret as I'll have another one starting within a week or so.

Wait, I actually won stuff? First time I've ever forgotten about a lowball only to come back and find out I still won.

He hasn't been on since yesterday. He has a ton of feedback so I'm going to wait at least one more day before I start to worry.

I bought stuff from him in his last lowball and am awaiting an invoice for this one. Don't worry, guys; he's totally legit.

I know I say this a lot, but thanks for all your patience. I prepped your invoices yesterday, since I was stuck at home due to the storm, and will be updating the first post and should have all the invoices out via pm in the next 30min. When you make payment via AmazonPayments or Paypal please reply to my pm with the correct mailing address so I can double check against what you have on file. Thanks again all and get ready for part III in the next week or two!

[quote name='Attikus']Part 3....my wallet hates you, but I love you. It's a great relationship.[/QUOTE] :D

Okay, all the invoices are out. If I missed anyone just shoot me a pm. I'll be shipping tomorrow and Fri this week. I'll be leaving feedback once I ship and send you a pm with a delivery confirmation # so I don't miss any feedback. Thanks again! :bouncy:

@worx: I'm prepping for the next one! I got a bit soaked, but not flooding or leaks in the house. My yard looked like a lake though since I live on six acre.

@kobberbean: pm sent.

@:Barney: Thanks.

I was able to get some packages packed and shipped before my post office closed today, and I'll still be shipping tomorrow and Friday. Also, remember there might be a slight delay on your packages due to labor day weekend.

[quote name='kobberbean']can I pay you for this lowball and have you hold the item for shipment after the next lowball to save on shipping?[/QUOTE]
If possible I'd like to do this as well. Especially since I only purchased the one item. If not, no big deal I guess.

Okay, I have another round of packages slated to go out today so I should be sending pms this evening with DC#s.

The majority of you have, but if you've made a payment please make sure that you are sending me a pm with your shipping address as some of the payments I've received have neither CAG username or a hint as to what was purchased. Again thanks for all your patience.

Should of posted it up sooner, but I paid as well this morning. Hang on to my item though for next lowball for cheaper shipping.

I've gotten most of your packages out and will a couple exceptions the remainder will be shipped Tuesday morning due to Labor Day weekend.

@thejam: pm sent.

Okay, so the last of the packages should go out tomorrow morning. Thanks again for all your patience. I plan to start putting stuff up for my next lowball in the next couple days. I'm looking at a tentative start of Thursday/Friday with an end of Sat 15 Sep.

Regarding Legend of Zelda guide - I just noticed that in your pics here, you have the Spirit tracks guide(which is what I got). But it was listed as phantom hourglass.

Seems I had a couple slight issues with this lowball, a lot was going on the last week-and-a-half, but that is no excuse and I'm in the process of working things out. Thanks all for your patience and know that I will do what I can to make sure every CAG that participates is happy and satisified with their purchase.

Lowball III is up and slated to end Saturday, September 15 between 2100-2200 (9p-10p EST).

For the two unresolved issues from the last lowball thank you for your patience and do not fret as I have 1) sent a package and 2) waiting for a pm from another CAG. I stand by my rep and will resolve the issues positively.

Also, this might be my last lowball for a little while. I've been getting more frequent call backs for interviews, which is a good thing, and might be relocating, not far just a couple miles away. Provided the latter goes through that means I'll be creating a lowball pile of stuff to get rid of so expect more one things are settled in the upcoming weeks.

057 – Gunslinger Girl Complete Series (Includes 3 DVDs w/ collectible artbox) - 5.00
058 – Koi Kaze Complete Series (Includes 3 DVD w/ collectible artbox; there is some residue on the artbox top from being in storage) - 5.00
059 – Please Teacher! Complete Collection - 5.00
060 – Boys Be Sketch Collection - 5.00
062 – GetBackers Collection 1 (Includes DVD's 1-5 w/ collectible artbox) - 5.00
063 – GetBackers Collection 2 (Includes DVD's 6-10 w/ collectible artbox) - 5.00
070 – Starship Operators Complete Collection (includes DVDs & collectible artbox) - 5.00
071 – The Office the Complete Season (BBC video version) - 5.00
049 – PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (sealed) - 5.00
051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - 5.00
053 – Sony PSP Castlevania the Dracula X Chronicles - 1.00
050 – PS3 Lair (Sealed; holes punched through barcode) - 1.00
045 – Playstation 2 Persona 3 FES (sealed) - 5.00

bread's done
Back