Grab a FREE Elephants Never Forget Action Pack

It's a valid point coming from anyone but Peta. If Peta took in an elephant from the circus, they'd just murder it.

heh i'm not like a animal rights activist or anything. I just like to post free things, for people who want it, need it, or just find it interesting. I plan on getting this for the stickers for my daughter, and give the pamphlets to my sister who would have more use of them.

Look PETA is f*cking crazy and I hate them but as someone that works at a shelter I can understand putting animals down. People always want to complain about animals getting put down but they never seem to understand that there is simply no room for all of them. Now PETA adopting only 8 animals out is crazy but that wouldn't be a reason to hate them. The people that run it are just insane idiots.

[quote name='slickkill77']Look PETA is f*cking crazy and I hate them but as someone that works at a shelter I can understand putting animals down. People always want to complain about animals getting put down but they never seem to understand that there is simply no room for all of them. Now PETA adopting only 8 animals out is crazy but that wouldn't be a reason to hate them. The people that run it are just insane idiots.[/QUOTE]

The reason I hate PETA is because they raided laboratories to 'rescue' animals from researchers that were researching in a perfectly ethical manner and disrupt millions of dollars of research that could save lots of lives. As you said, the people that run it are just insane idiots

bread's done
Back