Grand Opening: Play N Trade in Chadds Ford, PA

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Email%20Header.png

grand%20opening.jpg

CAG%20Coupon.jpg

We are having our Grand Opening this weekend, June 12-14th with big savings and prizes!

BUY 2, GET 1 FREE on USED GAMES + ACCESSORIES

FREE GUITAR HERO TOURNAMENT, Win a copy of Guitar Hero: Smash Hits!

$5 Specials: Wii Wheel, Wii Sports Accessory Pak, DS Starter Kit, Xbox 360 Remote Control

Trade in 3, Get an Extra $10 Gift Card! (Wii, 360, PS3, DS & PSP Only, Value must be at least $5 for offer)

We also need your old retro games! Bring them down and get an extra 20% on all NES, SNES, N64, Genesis & Dreamcast games. (Can only be applied toward store credit)

Come on down for some free pizza and drinks! We really need the CAG community support so bring your friends and family down.

220 Wilmington W. Chester Pike Chadds Ford, PA 19317 (610) 459-0210 www.playntradepa.com

Awesome, I've always wanted to have somewhere to find older games. It's only 15 miles away from me. Thanks for letting us know.

I stopped in today. Looks like a good start, but definately needs more games to fill the shelves. Seeing the old stuff was pretty cool, made me want to go dig in boxes in the basement for my Genesis or Playstation.

Thanks for the information on Grand opening would like to share more informations, could you please post on this regards.

If I gave you a list of retro games, could you give me an estimated price (with the 20%?)

I'd hate to drive down 50 minutes for barely anything ;)

bread's done
Back