Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition-$19.99 in-store at Target

I want this for the 360 so badly......

Amazon even has the ridiculous priced, every retailer does. Just make them the same price for both consoles!!

[quote name='BingoBrown']ModNation Racers (PS3), Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Xbox 360 Kinect), and Kinectimals (Xbox 360 Kinect) are all $19.99 as well. I think Kinect Joy Ride is $19.99 as well, but it's supposed to be a steaming turd, so I'd stay away. And of course all the Nintendo Wii Player's Choice (or whatever they call it) titles are $19.99, which includes great ones like Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy.[/QUOTE]

YMMV, but I was able to get Kinectimals with Bears for $20 since they didn't have the original kinectimals in stock.

[quote name='jazzman']YMMV, but I was able to get Kinectimals with Bears for $20 since they didn't have the original kinectimals in stock.[/QUOTE]

Wow you had either a very generous employee/manager or a very stupid one.

My guess is it was a little (or a lot) of both.

[quote name='IronZombie']Is the Episodes from Liberty City one still 20? Doesn't make sense to offer these both at 20 I hope that one goes down. Already have GTAIV.[/QUOTE]
I had the standalone versions of the episodes and GTA IV and I opted to consolidate by buying this version from Amazon about a month or so ago for $21. But I haven't seen the episodes standalone in any Target here for a couple of months already.

For the person who asked earlier in the thread if this would invalidate your old game saves, I can only say that it may do so. I don't know for sure though, as I only ever played the first couple of missions on each pack on this version so I could skip having to watching the opening cutscenes on each every time I wanted to load one of these games up to play some mp.

I already played through both GTA IV and both episodes, so I only really use the disc for mp at this point. Plus my old saves are/were on the hdd of my 120gb PS3 that I sold to a buddy of mine for $100 a few months ago.:whistle2:# I never bothered trying to copy them from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Target had the GH version and the Complete collection mixed on the $19.99 shelf. There were 4 of each. I picked it up with the B2G1F deal.

[quote name='Jurassic425']I want this for the 360 so badly......

Amazon even has the ridiculous priced, every retailer does. Just make them the same price for both consoles!![/QUOTE]

Considered sending Amazon an email to Price Match the 360 version..but I have a feeling that wont even budge..and my luck with them isnt too good either

I can confirm it is 19.99 price. During sunday glitch, I head out to a target and buy 4 of these for for 39.99 + tax. Even at store it was marked 19.99 for ps3 version.

Picked this up along with Mod Nation Racers and Hunted (clearance) for the B2G1 on Monday. I was looking for a third and was suprised to find this at $20.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Picked this up along with Mod Nation Racers and Hunted (clearance) for the B2G1 on Monday. I was looking for a third and was suprised to find this at $20.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll pick those up as well. Been wanting to play both of them.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I think target has the same dpci for each ps3 version.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went looking for this only to be disappointed to find that GTAIV complete edition was just the regular greatest hits copy.

Looks like they use the same UPC as well. I scanned a printed off bar code, only to discover that the location given was for the regular GTAIV. :whistle2:( There was no copies of the Complete Edition anywhere in my particular store.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Yeah, I went looking for this only to be disappointed to find that GTAIV complete edition was just the regular greatest hits copy.

Looks like they use the same UPC as well. I scanned a printed off bar code, only to discover that the location given was for the regular GTAIV. :whistle2:( There was no copies of the Complete Edition anywhere in my particular store.[/QUOTE]

Just look at it this way...should be easier to price match as stores will incorrectly show it in stock. :lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:It did. That is weird.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you guys know nothing about the price and demand principle :eyeroll

[quote name='srac84']hey guys kmart also has gta 4 complete edition on ps3 for 19.99 just saw it a few mins ago[/QUOTE]

Man... And I just bought it for $20 even... Wonder if they will PM.

Best Buy still has this game listed as $39.99(MSRP for this originally) and $34.99 and BOTH listings for it on their site are marked 'pre-owned'.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Best Buy still has this game listed as $39.99(MSRP for this originally) and $34.99 and BOTH listings for it on their site are marked 'pre-owned'.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol, I saw that.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Just look at it this way...should be easier to price match as stores will incorrectly show it in stock. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I guess I could try Walmart for a price match. Just print off the image from Target's website right?

[quote name='MikeBiz401']I got this from craigslist a few months back for $10, but 20 is a decent price .[/QUOTE]

The amount of content you get with this release is worth the asking price. YOu know you're going to get hours upon hours of gameplay from any GTA game unless you're not into those kind of games...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The amount of content you get with this release is worth the asking price. YOu know you're going to get hours upon hours of gameplay from any GTA game unless you're not into those kind of games...[/QUOTE]
That's why I always buy these games at launch, since I know at least a few of my friends will be playing them for a long time after that.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's why I always buy these games at launch, since I know at least a few of my friends will be playing them for a long time after that.;)[/QUOTE]

My man. That's pretty awesome. I buy these games at launch as well.

It seems Rockstar doesn't plan to make GTA IV complete edition anymore, so Target clears it out. Only GTA regular one as greatest hits version might be available now on. So friends, take one when it is available. Time is ticking away.

[quote name='infini2001']It seems Rockstar doesn't plan to make GTA IV complete edition anymore, so Target clears it out. Only GTA regular one as greatest hits version might be available now on. So friends, take one when it is available. Time is ticking away.[/QUOTE]

^So I take it the separate disc version for Episodes of Liberty City is going to disappear like the Complete Edition in hopes for people to buy the DLC.

Gamestop charges about $25 for the Episodes of Liberty City disc alone. $27 for the Xbox 360 version. $25-$35 for the PS3 version, least that's the two prices I saw last time I was at a Gamestop. Should just discontinue the regular version and charge $30 for the Complete Edition.

[quote name='infini2001']It seems Rockstar doesn't plan to make GTA IV complete edition anymore, so Target clears it out. Only GTA regular one as greatest hits version might be available now on. So friends, take one when it is available. Time is ticking away.[/QUOTE]

Wwhhaaaaaaaattttt? if this is true you people better start getting this game ASAP!!

Luckily I got a price match from the Wal-mart that I work at. To anyone in the Chicago land area, there is a store in Burbank IL that was listed in stock. I hope all the CAGs that are interested in the game jump on it.

I was worried at first because I didn't see them on the floor. They were on the wall. The Target in Cheektowaga, Ny has two copies left as of 4:44Pm. Thanks to whoever posted that Hunted was in the clearance section. Kudos. Also picked up Modnation Racers. Good luck finding yourself a copy.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']GtA 4 complete 360 just rang up $39.99 at my target. What the Fu k is going on?[/QUOTE]

Its been said multiple times 360 is $40, ps3 is $20

Just ordered online with a $5 off $50 code and a pre-order of Super Mario Land 3d. 61.28 after tax, red card and shipping works for me, we'll see if I actually get the complete version or not.

I'm tempted to get this and two other $19.99 games just for the value. Then again I bought GTA IV when it was first released and traded it without ever completing it.

[quote name='metallicoholic']I'm tempted to get this and two other $19.99 games just for the value. Then again I bought GTA IV when it was first released and traded it without ever completing it.[/QUOTE]

The expansion packs could be released as their own standalone game. They're really fun. They're quite a few games you add for the value. There's Lego Star Wars 3, Modnation Racers, Hunted: Demon's Forge among others. Medal of Honor if that's your cup of tea.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The expansion packs could be released as their own standalone game. They're really fun. [/QUOTE]
:applause:I enjoyed them more than the regular GTA IV game.:razz: The characters in those had personality to them, whereas the only character with any charisma/ fun factor to him in IV was Roman.:)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause:I enjoyed them more than the regular GTA IV game.:razz: The characters in those had personality to them, whereas the only character with any charisma/ fun factor to him in IV was Roman.:)[/QUOTE]

Roman always had me laughing. I couldn't get enough of that guy during Grand Theft Auto 4.

[quote name='Havok83']So this isnt the same price in store any more?[/QUOTE]

The instore price is 19.99. I confirmed it yesterday, but they didn't had a copy on the shelf.

[quote name='jessesixto']The instore price is 19.99. I confirmed it yesterday, but they didn't had a copy on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm going to check today and hopefully there are 3 copies

[quote name='Havok83']Thanks. I'm going to check today and hopefully there are 3 copies[/QUOTE]

To make sure you know it is PS3 only. People are getting confused

[quote name='srac84']hey guys kmart also has gta 4 complete edition on ps3 for 19.99 just saw it a few mins ago[/QUOTE]

It rang up as 39.99 at my Kmart. :cry:

bread's done
Back