Grand Theft Auto IV (Used) - $25.19 shipped

does gta 6 come from the future?

Not as good of a deal as bbv had it for, but not bad for those who haven't played.

[quote name='theyeti420']does gta 6 come from the future?

Not as good of a deal as bbv had it for, but not bad for those who haven't played.[/quote]

My mistake. :p

[quote name='theyeti420']does gta 6 come from the future?[/QUOTE]

Haha, I just noticed.

Like he said, BBV has it for 15 if you can find it but if not this isn't half bad either.

[quote name='Masterkyo']i had extra copy (excellent codition includes manual) $20 shipped :)[/quote]

I had $100. But talking about what we used to have isn't productive to our current situation.

[quote name='Shady3011']I came here expecting a time machine to the future but found no such thing.[/QUOTE]

hahaha same here

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']BBV has it for 15 if you can find it but if not this isn't half bad either.[/quote]
Or if you don't have Blockbusters in your area :(

So does GTA IV = Fail ? seems that this game can be had for a lot cheaper than this at many places. If you have a copy you will be lucky to give it away. No takers on Goozex anymore either.

I am actually still looking for GTA 4 in the $15 range. No BBV near me had any, and still no luckat Radio Shacks. Once I get enough Goozex points I'll be doing it there, but if anyone was looking to be "lucky enough to give it away", or part with it for about $15, please keep me in mind!

I picked mine up from GS for 20.99 with a 20% off coupon plus EDGE. Twenty was a good price for it. It's a good game, just way too many of them out there. Gamestop must have 40 copies on the shelf.

[quote name='Spoon_si']lol I can pick this up for cager for $35 shipped... and that's new..[/quote]

Who is cager? Is he from the future, too? Does he wear a mask?

The funny thing is that 4 years from now some poor bastard is going to come into this thread hoping to find a deal on the new GTA VI.

That's right...I'm talking to you, future me.

bread's done
Back