Grand Theft Auto (PC) weekend sale@Gamefly

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Use promo code 1GFT82012 for 20% off (Thanks yuugotserved @Slick Deals)

:pc: Grand Theft Auto weekend sale (sale ends 8/27/2012 at 11:59 PM PST.)
Grand Theft Auto III $2.49
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $2.49
Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned $2.49
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas $3.75
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony $3.75
Grand Theft Auto IV $4.99

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $7.49 Do Not Buy! It's cheaper to buy the episodes indivually for cheaper and the Complete Edition is the same price.
(includes Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned & Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony)

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition $7.49
(includes Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony, & Grand Theft Auto IV)

Note: I have no idea why Episodes from Liberty City and the Complete Collection are priced the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ParksCo2']Question. Are these Steam Keys? Or do they have their own client?[/QUOTE]

I googled it, and it seems Gamefly has their own client. I'm interested in San Andreas, but I don't want to keep installing clients every game I buy.

My first time buying a Pc game from Gamefly. Heck only my second time downloading a PC game period. Thank you OP.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Is it me, or is buying the GTA 4 episodes separately cheaper? o_O[/QUOTE]

Edit

You are right I forgot the Episodes can be purchased separately.

Sanctum says requires Steamworks to play. I'm interested, but I also don't want to download a new client for every game I get. If I can just use Steam I'm interested.

$6 is a steal for gtaIV complete. Hope the download is a reasonable size. When you get them all seperate its quite a chunk of hard drive space.

[quote name='loomis1975']$6 is a steal for gtaIV complete. Hope the download is a reasonable size. When you get them all seperate its quite a chunk of hard drive space.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly's client is slow as molasses. I downloaded Arkham City overnight and it took several nights of doing that. On steam I could download 3-4 6GB+ games in an 8 hour period.

I want GTA 4, but it will be put in my backlog for a while.
Should I get it for $6 from gamefly (have no other games from there), wait for a steam sale, or get it on PS3?

bread's done
Back