Grand Theft Auto V $33.99 ($27.20 after 20% GCU discount) at Best Buy (Amazon has PM'd)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Bought GTAV with GCU and gave $1 to st jude. $30.XX! Pretty sweet deal! BBY IS ON A ROLL! Btw, didnt bestbuy also had good black friday experience last year? They really are stepping up their game!

Wow. Checked myrewardzone for the first time in months (they have a new site??). Turns out my GCU status is still there even though it expired way back in April. Some family member also bought a computer so free $5 cert.

For $23.53, this may be my steal of the year!

Wow. Checked myrewardzone for the first time in months (they have a new site??). Turns out my GCU status is still there even though it expired way back in April. Some family member also bought a computer so free $5 cert.

For $23.53, this may be my steal of the year!
I'm surprised so many people didn't know about the extension. BB extended anybody's account that expired from about April of this year until now to next year, February. You may also have a coupon to extend it two more years for $30. Check the thread on Gamers Club Unlocked.

Picked up the PS3 version today at the Best Buy near my job. They had to check in their stock room on the lower floor since there were none on display. Got it for $20 with the help of some My BestBuy Reward points. Highlight of my day.

Thanks OP, beat it and traded in my copy for $42 torwards PS4. Just grabbed again for eventual DLC.

Product Total: $27.19

Reward Certificates -$5.00

Sales Tax: $1.33

Order Total (charged to credit card): $23.52

I looked and was surprised to see I was in the gamers club till next year, mine expired like 6 months ago. :)

Much to my surprise I got the @gamer discount even though it says that my subscription has already expired on the @gamer website (just checked). A Festivus miracle! Didn't realize this, hopefully it's not glitching on me and I can use this in store this Friday.

Much to my surprise I got the @gamer discount even though it says that my subscription has already expired on the @gamer website (just checked). A Festivus miracle! Didn't realize this, hopefully it's not glitching on me and I can use this in store this Friday.
Check your mybestbuy, it isn't a discount from @gamer, but from Gamer's Club Unlocked. @gamer is the magazine (which is being phased out) and Gamer's Club Unlocked has undergone an overhaul. They extended past users to February.

Good thing Best Buy is around or Amazon would never offer any legit deals.
Precisely.

that's why i support bestbuy

Would have been all over this is I don't already have the game

Agreed.

It pisses me off to no end when Best Buy comes up with a deal, and people right away have to cry for Amazon to match it.

They don't realize that if Best Buy goes under, they aren't going to get any deals from Amazon.

Couldn't bite this yesterday since I have to go to the hospital right after leaving my job. Thankfully it was just one dollar less so not biggy since I'm not a GGU member or anything like that.

Yep....the deal for GTA V $33.99 is still live for me.  Get it now and save yourself some headache come tomorrow.

Was nice to get in on this while the getting was good. I traded it in on purpose a few weeks ago for $42, that amount paid most of this and Bioshock as well.

bread's done
Back