Graphic Novels - Request

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!
Looking for a site that sells really cheap graphic novels. Looking for DC and Marvel books. I've tried using Amazon and a lot of the books aren't too much cheaper than the cover price.

Have you looked at the used prices on Amazon?

I buy all my TPBs "Used - Like New" on Amazon and the copies I get always look better than the ones you would find on the shelf at a Borders or other book stores.

I use gohastings.com for used GNs. They currently have a 5 for 25 special on used books. Condition can vary greatly though. I've gotten a few in like-new condition and a few that had some wear on the cover. I haven't received anything with missing/torn pages or anything like that.

I would try half.com, but you have to know what your looking for, and have yet to have problem with any of them. Also gohastings.com is running a 5 for 25 on all used graphic novels plus free shipping, they must be valued under $30. good deal.

I usually have decent luck finding graphic novels on PaperbackSwap.com. I just trade in various romance novels that show up at my house (for someone who doesn't even live here anymore), so I'd say it's a pretty decent deal.

And might not be a bad idea to subscribe to Barnes & Noble's emails because every now and again they have sales on TPB/ graphic novels. I recently picked up the last 8 walking dead trades that I needed for $42 (including the $10 I spent on the B&N groupon recently).

TFAW.com has a 60% sale on lots of Graphic Novels till the end of the week. i've used them several times in the past. If you don't have an account with them the 60% will start Monday morning. Free shipping in US with 'WITCHBLADE' code. There is some books mispriced like some DH omnibuses for $4 and some X-Men and Avenger Hard covers for around $5

For pre orders I've found booksamillion.com to be a good site and they usually have coupons. I get my Marvel Omnibuses from them usually about 60% off after their discount and coupon.

bread's done
Back