GRAW Achievements Revealed only 925pts. available

[quote name='LinkinPrime']World Champion (Multiplayer)
Solo Champion (Multiplayer)
Team Champion (Multiplayer)
-Climb to the top of the Leaderbord in each category[/QUOTE]

I hate achievements like those...

[quote name='Brak']I hate achievements like those...[/quote]

Ditto. Only a handful of people can get these. Mainly the people who get the game early or before release and/or the super hardcore people who play non-stop.

I hate leaderboard achievements, only the people who play this game and have no jobs can get this. Or like already stated, the people who get this game before everyone else will get them

[quote name='miniarnold']Thanks :)

I have heard of that game, I just didn't make the association with the acronym.[/quote]

Sorry, I got used to seeing it as GRAW everywhere else and I thought everyone knew what it meant by now. Its faster to type GRAW then Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I don't mind because if those achievements do attract cheaters they'll be too busy at the top of the rankings to try and cheat me. :)

I think if a game has those type of achievements you should be able to get them by beating the person at the top of the leaderboard not having to work all the way up, that way its kinda like defending a title. Maybe you'd have to be within a certain distance and there would have to be a measurement to make sure you stay active, but it would be a nice way to give everyone a shot.

[quote name='Murcielago77']your gamer picture hes talking about[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I posted, and then deleted and then just pm'd him.

While I don't like those type of achievements either, it's only 3 out of 35 or whatever it is. What's bigger news to me is the 925GP total, which says to me there will (hopefully) be new downloadable content in the future worth the other 75GP.

[quote name='Stuka']While I don't like those type of achievements either, it's only 3 out of 35 or whatever it is. What's bigger news to me is the 925GP total, which says to me there will (hopefully) be new downloadable content in the future worth the other 75GP.[/quote]

That thought never crossed my mind. It makes sense because I could have sworn tha MS requires atleast 1000 achievement points.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That thought never crossed my mind. It makes sense because I could have sworn tha MS requires atleast 1000 achievement points.[/quote]

Condemned has 975. I coulda swore another game had 800-something.

bread's done
Back