GRAW - Widescreen!?

Gycot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
ANYONE find a way to change this to full screen instead of wide screen? sure, i like my movies extra wide, but with games i feel like im wasting valuable tv!

i know i know, "buy an HD tv already".

Because that answered the question. Oh, it's like Fight Night R3? That's a little annoying to know. (I did have an HDTV but lost it recently)

eh, in the other topic would have gotten buried in a bajillion "i just got the game!" posts, never to be seen again. Like atlantis. Except with guns. IN WIDESCREEN.

in one review i read, it mentioned that everything on the screen is a little too cluttered on a standard screen. I'm plyaing on widescreen and think it looks amazing. i love how scenic games are beginning to look in widescreen, whether its the backdrops in amped 3 or up close in fight night, its about time games really took advantage of the extended view.

[quote name='nevposey']in one review i read, it mentioned that everything on the screen is a little too cluttered on a standard screen. I'm plyaing on widescreen and think it looks amazing. i love how scenic games are beginning to look in widescreen, whether its the backdrops in amped 3 or up close in fight night, its about time games really took advantage of the extended view.[/QUOTE]
It would be cluttered in full screen, the whole hud is bulit for wide or letterbox.
I dont think it would be that bad, unless your playing on a tv smaller then 20" or so.

[quote name='Gojtron']Interesting fact, it will display 4:3 in multiplayer but letterboxes in single.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. Is there no way to switch to fullscreen in singleplayer ?

[quote name='coolieman2001']Same thing for me. Is there no way to switch to fullscreen in singleplayer ?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, it does it for me too. It doesn't bother me at all though.

[quote name='Gojtron']Because that answered the question. Oh, it's like Fight Night R3? That's a little annoying to know. (I did have an HDTV but lost it recently)[/quote]
How do you lose a machine worth over $1000....:bomb:

bread's done
Back