GREAT day

minqqq

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
today was simply great. first off, it was my last day of work so i was pretty psyched. after my last day of work i felt like video game browsing. i went into disc replay for the first time and didn't know what to expect. well i found a guncon2 for 1.99! and i've been wanting a guncon2 for so long! i also picked up an xbox controller-s for $10.

then i ventured over to eb looking to get a gun game but no luck there. i did however pick up the last copy of god of war demo. i've been looking for it but had no luck until today.

then i decided to try another disc replay to see if i could score another guncon. they did have it, but i didn't pick it up. long story short, it wasn't priced so he had to look up there price. it was 3.99, so i was about to buy it when he said hold on a sec, and saw the game had a sign that said comes with gun! so he said he couldn't sell it to me without the game. oh well i will try another.

an overall GREAT DAY.

[quote name='the_deej'][quote name='Scorch']Great find on the guncon, man.[/quote]

You post too bloody much Scorch.... :roll:[/quote]

He is closing in on 6K!

[quote name='the_deej'][quote name='Scorch']Great find on the guncon, man.[/quote]

uh.. okay

Scorch just has a lot to say... BTW nice find on the guncon!

das sweet!!
das day at work?
vaction ?fired ? if u dont me askin? cause u did have a great day an all

[quote name='xenoman80']das sweet!!
das day at work?
vaction ?fired ? if u dont me askin? cause u did have a great day an all[/quote]

i was working a temp assignment while home from school. so glad to be out of there, although it was good money.

Good old Disc Replay. I never find good games there, although my brother did score me Wind Waker and....uh...darn...some other game...I think Smash Melee for 5 bucks apiece like 6-12 months ago because they said the discs couldn't be cleaned in their machine. Never since have I seen anything good.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='the_deej'][quote name='Scorch']Great find on the guncon, man.[/quote]

uh.. okay[/quote]

Giving him another reason to post! :lol:

Good find OP!

Man, I wish I could find more deals like this... Stupid work, makin' me be there all day... Good find for you, OP. Kudos!

bread's done
Back