Great Deal On PSP Ultimate Essential Pack -- $14.99 at BB

Decker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
If you're looking for PSP accessories, this Datel pack is pretty impressive. It has a charging stand, a power grip (with 5 extra hours), a usb charging/sync cable (that sells for $8 alone), a zippered PSP case, a zippered 5 umd case, a car charger, earbuds and a couple of extra analog nubs.

It shows as $19.99 on the website, but it's $14.99 on clearance in the store.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat54200050027&id=1118845062113

7331522_sa.jpg

I bought this with my PSP. It's a waste of money.

The headphones are absolute shit, and the USB cable is totally unreliable too. The analog stick replacements are really crappy as well. The only thing worth having is the charger stand, but you can get it for like $7 separately.

I bought this for the power grip, definately worth it to keep your hand from cramping when playing games like Katamari.. although the 5 extra battery hours is useless.. it doesnt keep the charge..
The headphones are OK, I like the carrying case it comes with, and the USB/charge camle works OK, although my roomate had problems with his and he had to swap it ou t and get another and it works now.

Anyway, this is a good starter kit for someone with a PSP, good deal for $15. btut my BB was selling them for $11.99

bread's done
Back