Great Deals for Call of Duty, Ultra Street Fighter IV, NEOGEO X, retro games, and others

bestsku

Official Representative
[twitterfollow]BestSKU[/twitterfollow]​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Japanese Imports
:ps3: Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen (PS3 Japanese Version) $79.99 w/Free Shipping!
:ps3: J-Stars Victory Vs (PS3 Japanese Version) $74.99 +S/H
:vita: J-Stars Victory Vs (PS Vita Japanese Version) $64.99 +S/H

:ps3: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Original Generations (PS3 Asian Version) $34.99 +S/H

PS3

:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Special Edition (PS3) $29.99 +S/H

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (PS3) $32.99 +S/H
:ps3: Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II with Revolution Map Pack (PS3) $29.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

PS Vita

:vita: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS Vita) $32.99 +S/H

Xbox ONE

:xb1: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox One) $39.99 w/Free Shipping! *** July 4 Sale ***

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One) $34.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

Xbox 360
:360: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Special Edition (Xbox 360) $29.99 +S/H
:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

PC
:pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil: Revelations is up for Pre-Order at $39.99 + S/H

Played the demo recently on PC (didn't get a chance to play it on the 3DS). I'm actually particularly excited for the Wii U version for the Off-TV Play.

Call of Duty Black Ops II added to deals. New 'Vengeance' DLC hitting XBOX 360 first week of July. PS3 DLC will come later according to other CAG users reports.

I think its safe to say that we're definitely retro game fans. When we heard the NEOGEO X was going to release more games in June, we just had to get onboard and carry them in our store. All recently released NEOGEO X games collections are in-stock!  ;)  http://www.bestsku.com/category-s/1896.htm

Dynasty Warrior fans! What do you think of the newly added "Rage" mode? 

The new Dynasty Warriors 8 will be available 7/16!

I see a slot for "coupon code". Are there currently any offers right now?
Hi ck76, at the moment we don't have any coupon codes available to use on our site. We try hard to get the best prices available to you without having to use coupon codes or sales gimmicks.

Retro fans! The NEOGEO X Mega Pack is back in stock! Also, COD: Black Ops II with the Revolution Map Pack is available for $39.99 which includes four multiplayer maps, new Zombies map and mode, and Peacekeeper sub machine gun.

Hi ck76, at the moment we don't have any coupon codes available to use on our site. We try hard to get the best prices available to you without having to use coupon codes or sales gimmicks.
Thank you for responding. Do you know what price BestSKU might have for the upcoming "Hatsune Mikue: Project Diva F" for PS3? Right now other retailers are showing $49.99.

Thank you for responding. Do you know what price BestSKU might have for the upcoming "Hatsune Mikue: Project Diva F" for PS3? Right now other retailers are showing $49.99.
Hello again ck76, at the moment we currently don't plan on offering that game in our store when it releases in August.

Good new for Lost Planet fans!

We're now shipping pre-orders and new orders for Lost Planet 3. Available at Bestsku for $46.99 +S/H for PS3 or Xbox 360. This third person shooter is the prequel to the previously released games and the soundtrack is composed by Jack Wall. You may remember his music in other games like Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Myst III & IV, Splinter Cell: Pandora's Tomorrow and Jade Empire.

I would so pre-order DOA 5 - GOTY ED, but i got school books to buy. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you school .
:lol: Hehe, that's a good one, Noel... :whistle2:| But seriously. Stay in school.

Update for all you COD fans! Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS3/Xbox 360 is up for pre-order at Bestsku.com! 

Pre-order is up on Bestsku.com for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Special Edition (PS3, Xbox 360)

This is the Day One “Special Edition” which includes:
· Exclusive full color YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z comic book by Dark Horse
· Original soundtrack (digital voucher code for PS3) and (actual soundtrack CD for X360)
· Exclusive YAIBA themed DLC costumes for Ryu Hayabusa and Momiji for use in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

PS3%20Yaiba%20Ninja%20Gaiden%20Z%20-%20cover.png

XBOX%20360%20Yaiba%20Ninja%20Gaiden%20Z%20-%20cover.png

Quick update for Atelier series fans... 

PS3 Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky will be available and shipping out from Bestsku next week!

You can pre-order now at the site.

Is there any words on when "Xtreme Legends Dynasty Warriors 8: Complete Edition" for the PlayStation 4 might be back in stock?

Update for all you COD fans! Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS3/Xbox 360 is up for pre-order at Bestsku.com!
I get it, youre trying to promote your site but there is a fine line between sharing deals and just spamming.

Even stuff like the neogeo packs are the same price as amazon has them and they can be found cheaper. MSRP is not a deal.

Is there any words on when "Xtreme Legends Dynasty Warriors 8: Complete Edition" for the PlayStation 4 might be back in stock?
PS4 version of Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition is back in stock!

PS4 version of Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition is back in stock!
PS4 version of Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition completely sold out.

Fans of Mugen Souls waiting for the sequel... Mugen Souls Z available tomorrow! You can order now at BestSKU. If you have not played Mugen Souls, the first release is available for $24.99 with Free Shipping!

I actually think that's the cheapest I've seen the first Mugen Souls. I may have to pick it up. Is it known to be a long game with a steep learning curve?

Deal of the Week is back! NEOGEO X Gold Limited Edition System AND Mega Pack Vol. 1 Bundle for $149.99 with Free Shipping!

NEOGEO X Gold Limited Edition System without the Mega Pack is also available for $129.99 with Free Shipping!

695771222326-2T.jpg

homegamescreens.png

1groupshot2-672x360.jpg

Still showing up at $199 to me. Also, it says on your website there is no active deal of the week.

Fellow CAGs, is this website legit?

Still showing up at $199 to me. Also, it says on your website there is no active deal of the week.

Fellow CAGs, is this website legit?
Hi EeK, the deal was so popular that we brought it back for our Fathers Day Sale going on now! Usually our Deals of the Week run for a week ending at Sunday 11:59 pm (Pacific time).

The retail version of Ultra Street Fighter IV is come with every costume ever released for each character thus far.

Special offer: $29.99 + S&H 

Accepting pre-order now!

bread's done
Back