Great Deals Sun/Mon with Meijers Credit Card, DS Lite,Xbox 360

sethrhf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
All General Mechandise is 20% off with a Meijers Credit Card Sun 7-16 and Mon 7-17

also if you sign up for one you get a additional 10% off your first purchase
so stuff will be even cheaper, plus you may get bonus stuff like free $10 gift cards and 12 packs of Coke or Pepsi products

Last time I got a Xbox 360 Premium for $275

Here are some great deals at 20% off

DS Lite $103.99

XBOX 360 Premium $320

Prey Limited Tin Edition on sale at $59.99 so with the card it's $48.00

Guitar Hero $56

Ipod Video 30 GB $239.99

Does Meijer do price matching?

You could get some really killer deals on games if you price match from another store and then use your Meijer card.

Normally when they have these kind of sales you can't do both. They will price match or you can get 20% off there price. I've never been able to do it, it may be YYMV.

The best thing about Meijers is they allow you to get 20% of anything. especially stuff that normally is excluded from sales at other stores.

Worth it for a large purchase, otherwise it's not worth adding to your credit history just to get a < $100 item (credit checks look at how many cards you have, used or unused)

The Xbox is definetely a killer price.

Well it's just a heads up for people who already have a card. When I finally signed up for my card I got a Ipod and Xbox 360 for 30% off. I saved like $300 that day.

Well anyone with a Meijer close by should get a Meijer's card if they are into gaming cause Meijer always has great sales and coupons especially around christmas.. They always have buy one game get 50% off the other every month. And most of those times you get a additional 10% off if you use a Meijers credit card. Plus I shop a lot at Meijer and I get money off of gas and groceries.

Out of all the store credit cards, I think it's the best one to get.

Well I think I'm not going to bother with price matching then. I can get 13 months of live for like $40 which is a pretty good deal at B&M.

Does anyone know why nowhere you go these days the stores have live kits for the original xbox? What do people do that have those black boxes?

Wow, this is kind of funny. I just got back from Meijer an hour ago and was stopped by the kind lady asking if I wanted to apply and get a free 12 pack. I got approved and am thinking of going back tomorrow to pick up some stuff. 20%+10% off an ipod or pstwo sounds like a deal.

I am so tempted to jump on this, but I have so many PS2 games I haven't even opened yet. I am also worried about the 360 going bad and/or a price drop in the next few months.

I had my parents pick up Drakengard 2 for me, since Meijer marked it down to $19.99, then it was 20% off of that. So, good thing I didn't get it at Best Buy.

bread's done
Back