Great prizes need great sites, I have them here! (Win Bestbuy GC for signing up!)

funkydunkleman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If I can get enough people, I will give away a $20 gift certificate to best buy in a raffle. Just sign up on one of these sites and complete AT LEAST one offer. I will give one ticket per offer completed under me. Deadline: May 1, 2008. Post here once you complete an offer and I will confirm, to make sure you did it right.

Tips:

- Use Gmail. By creating a gmail account, and editing the part before the @ with dots (ex normally [email protected], it can be [email protected]) for sites to guarantee that you will have a better chance of receiving credit.

- Use programs such as CCleaner to clear your cookies in between offers. Sometimes a bad tracker cookie can make your offer not approve, and we don't want this.

- Also use Roboform, and edit it to your liking to make the offers go by faster. Use "Set Fields" in order to put all those yes/no tabs to no. Simple. Develop one profile for each site you use (based on email addresss, or just use 1 gmail and the dot trick)

Be Dedicated. Try to go as often as possible especially to sites such as SWATcash where time is a factor.

Sites

Swatcash

This site is the most unique. It involves not just doing offers, but attacking and bullets and a whole mess of fun stuff! The best part is they have these missions, which if you complete you can crack the safe each day, giving you extra bullets and cash!

They pay off in cash money, check or paypal. Or you can trade your $$$ for some prizes.

Grade: A

PrizeRebel

I have had a lot of success with this site. There are plenty of non-cc offers that approve fairly quickly.

They pay in video games, many other online game's cards, and anything you want off amazon! That's right, anything. They do custom orders with amazon so you just send them the link and the cost and they'll get it for you.

Grade: A-

Gaminglagoon

I have also had much success here, however they seem to not approve quite as often as the other sites. Still they have more offers.

They pay in any video game you want and many video game accessories.

Grade: B+

FreePrizeSite

This site's my personal favorite. Almost all offers approve, and do so instantly.

They have many many free offers, and seem to be the most effortless.

They pay in any Giftcard you could think of.

Grade: A+ (Yes it's that great)

Please post if you'd like help with this!

That swatcash place looks pretty cool, I'll have to check it out.

bump so that people join, and so we can have the gift card contest!!

He's going on vacation (or something), but I told him (over live) about your post and he says your welcome!

Also he gave me a free hastings game rental coupon for signing up, and says to say that everybody else that signs up gets one too.

But he says you must post here that you signed up!

Sweet! I got enough for a 25 dollar gift certificate to somewhere (probably best buy)!

He told me I'm the only one that's signed up, and I've done 2 offers so far, and that he won't do it if its less than 3 people! Please help!

Cmon guys, we need more people or he prolly won't do it.

Alright guys, remember you MUST complete an offer for one raffle ticket, and for every offer you complete after then you get another ticket. You must also post here when you sign up.

bread's done
Back