Great PS3 System Bundles FS & BB also EB games PS3's $50 off [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Costco
PS3s (the 160 and the move bundle) had $50 off the regular price (good until Jan 4th maybe)

EB Game

PS3 $50 off Starting Dec 17th-24th available on these systems:
160GB System Reg. $299.99
320GB Move Bundle Reg. $399.99
250GB System Reg. $349.99
320GB System Reg. $349.99

468x294_saveps3.jpg

Future Shop

B9001204.jpg

160GB Playstation 3 Entertainment System with Uncharted 2 GOTY with your choice of Greatest Hits Dual shock Bundles $299.99.

GOW Collection with a Red controller
Rachet & Clack Future A Crack in Time with a Blue Controller
Little Big Planet GOTY with a Black controller
MAG with a Bluetooth Headset

Best Buy (out of stock but try for a instore pick up)

10157043.jpg

160GB Holiday Bundle with NHL 11, inFamous and your choice of Greatest Hits Dual shock or Bluetooth headset Bundles $299.99

GOW Collection with a Red controller
Rachet & Clack Future A Crack in Time with a Blue Controller
Little Big Planet GOTY with a Black controller
MAG with a Bluetooth Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the FS bundle only online? And thank you for all your commitment to gaming deals Zelda!

Also, which is better; MAG with Blutooth or LBP GotY edition with an extra dualshock? Considering LBP2 is coming out soon . . .

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Staple also has Move Bundle for 349.99. So you can use it to price match + get extra controller bundle, pretty hot imo[/QUOTE]

Where can I see Staples deal?

[quote name='Cheap360games']Is the FS bundle only online? And thank you for all your commitment to gaming deals Zelda!

Also, which is better; MAG with Blutooth or LBP GotY edition with an extra dualshock? Considering LBP2 is coming out soon . . .[/QUOTE]

Depends what kind of games you like obviously, but I'd go with MAG. It gets shit on a lot for whatever reason but it's one of the best shooters I've ever played, though the community is dwindling I suppose. Also, as you mentioned, LBP2 is just around the corner...

I would like to add Costco to the list.
I was in there today and both PS3s (the 160 and the move bundle) had $50 off the regular price (good until Jan 4th next year I believe).

Checked out another Costco...it's until Jan 4th, but they only had $50 off the move bundle not the 160GB at that location. Going back to the other Costco to confirm I'm not nuts.
.....nope...not going nuts. Went with someone and they picked up the 160GB for $50 off. So ask at your local Costco why the tag isn't there and you can tell them someone you know picked up the 160GB at the 50st Costco in Edmonton and they got the $50 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
ps3 should have gone down in price long time ago. I was hopeing to see it at $199 or $249 seeing how both wii and xbox are in 150 $ category.

Been looking for a good PS3 deal for my brother, he just got YLOD and is being a wuss about committing to replacing it. I think that EB $50 off will work. No catches, just $50 off?

bread's done
Back