Great PSP package fs/t Cash/X360 Trade

JSK414

CAGiversary!
Hi. I am currently looking to unload my PSP package for a X360 or cash to get a 360 with. To start I have only done a few transactions over CAG and that was on the old forum which I didn't bother to transfer over, so if you are a well respected CAG I can send first :/ (I meaning alot of posts and alot of trader feedback). Or if we agree on pricing I could list it on ebay buy-it-now as a private listing. But hey we will tlak about that later...

-PSP ValuePack
Comes with Everything the valuepack did...except the spiderman movie

-PSP is in pretty good condition. It has 2 stuck/dead pixels one is hiding in the corner, and it is the newest firmware

-6 Games are included. All have the original box's and manuals, and all are in great shape (except 1 which I will tlak about). The games are: 1)Twisted Metal:Head On 2)Socom:Fire Team Bravo 3)Hot Shots Golf:Open Tee 4)Midway Arcade Treasures 5)Ape Escape Academy and 6)NBA Street:Showdown...
NBA Street has a weird problem, I was told from it be playing to much... I dunno... The side of the UMD that actually says UMD, is a clear plastic cover, that covers the actual game minidisc, the plastic is not secure in once spot and sometimes touches the front of the minidisc during play. It is not a serious problem it still plays, it is just cosmetic, and sometimes the UMD makes weird sounds. All the other games were bought new by me.

-Included is the PSP microphone headset, that was very hard to find for a bit this works for Socom, Siphon Filter, and many games to come

-I have a 2.1 Multi-Speaker/Dock for the PSP. It is very nice looking and has 2 input headphonejacks for 2 listeners, but it also has a 2.1 speaker system that is surprisingly good. It also has a remote control, to control your psp's volume and song from far.

-Comes with 4 PSP cases. A Playgear, a little one that holds 6 games and the PSP, a travel PSP case that holds a shit load of everything, and the little sleeve that the PSP valuepack had.

-Comes with 3!!!!! Memory sticks. Comes with the 32mb, a 256mb, and a 2GIG stick. I bought the stick at over $140 when i first got my psp.

-Comes with a "emergency battery", it plugs into the PSP and provides about 4 hours of play, when its dead its dead.

-Comes with the original Pelican powerbrick. (Collectors item... I THINK SO!)

-Several headphones included, including the SONY PSP originals.

That is all I can think about right now. I think I have more PSP stuff so I will update if I remember where that stuff is. I will be taken pictures probably either today or tomorrow of everything (my sister is away and she is borrowing my digicam)

Makes offers. I'm looking for some sort of trade for a Premium X360 (we can work out details), or Cash for a X360 (I accept Paypal and possibly Moneyorder)

You can get in touch with me with offers or questions, either by posting or PMing me. Thanks for the interest.

O yes... and I also have a PS2 Dual Shock type grip that attaches to the PSP so it feels liek you are holding a dual shock, and it also charges the PSP. (I think it is missing a screw and therfore kinda flimsy but that can be fixed easily)... and ....... Bump.

Most of this is pending to a friend... He only wants the games, the original items that came with the value pack, the psp, and the headset microphone... So I would like to package all remainders together and sell... This includes the 2gig, 256mb duos, the 2.1 dock, charger grips, extra headphones, umd game case, psp carry case... All this stuff... Looking to sell this as a bundle... Hit me up a PM thanks.

bread's done
Back