greatest hits differences

Abdullah2

CAGiversary!
I needed some help clearing up the greatest hits versions.

ps1- GH are worse because disk is only silver&black , and manual is black and white

ps2- disk looks the same except red part ,manuals: some B&W, some color

GC-The ones i got like zelda look exactly the same or better, same disk, only difference is yellow part, is every Players choice manual full color?

XBOX-disks are gray? what about manuals?

so far it looks like the only system i wouldnt mind getter GH for is gamecube since they didnt skimp on the manuals or anything

then i guess there is no guideline, i got NFSU and MC2 ,GH versions, and the manuals were B&W so I thought all GH were.
so it depends on the company,I thought atleast squaresoft would stick to color manuals but i got FFIX and it was B&W

[quote name='Abdullah2']then i guess there is no guideline, i got NFSU and MC2 ,GH versions, and the manuals were B&W so I thought all GH were.
so it depends on the company,I thought atleast squaresoft would stick to color manuals but i got FFIX and it was B&W[/QUOTE]
My FFVII is in color, while FFT and Ridge Racer aren't. My Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX2, Stuntman, and VF4: Evo are black and white, while Kingdom Hearts, Baldur's Gate and Ratchet and Clank did.

FF Tactics never have a color manual to begin with. Also FFVII and FFT are published by Sony and not square.

bread's done
Back