Greatest Hits/Players Choice etc games with Extra Content or Differences

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
Is there list anywhere of any Greatest Hits / platinum choice etc games that have bug fixes or extra content when compared to the original black label release?

I know for example Jet Moto 2 GH on ps1 has a better frame rate than the black label

Or Blinx on Xbox - the platinum version has various quality of life differences compared to the black label.

Silent Hill 2 GH on ps2 has some extra content.

I’m moreso talking about greatest hits/players choice/platinum hits, not so much GOTY editions, as those always have more content.

Just curious if there is a more comprehensive list somewhere - I tried searching on google but did not find much.

yea Devil May Cry 3 SE has some extra content (dont remember what) 

I also remember Spyro Year of the Dragon GH on ps1 has some bug fixes over the black label. 

How about Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition on Xbox 360? It only got a platinum hits release.

Not even sure if that extra content was ever made available on PS3.

yes dmc3 had a ton of extras in the GH version.

ps2 Midnight club 3 GH version also had a lot of extra cars & music tracks?, possibly other stuff.

I think nfs most wanted Black edition got extra cars for the xbox360 version.

Twisted Metal Head On got a lot of extra stuff when it got ported onto the PS2 from the psp. Videos, stages, characters, endings, minigames, history.

bread's done
Back