Green Day Rock Band Export Code (XBOX 360) for UFC EB Bonus Code

Corizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have an extra Green Day Rock Band Export Code (XBOX 360) to trade. This is one of the prepaid codes that came with Green Day: Rock Band Plus. Requires the disk but does not cost 800 Microsoft Points like the code that comes with the standard version.

Looking For:
UFC Undisputed 2010 EB Bonus Code
Red Dead Redemption Bonus Code
Any other bonus code that I might find use for, doesn't hurt to ask me if you have a different one available.

Failing that, I would trade it for any code that I have some sort of use for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have one available. Again, you will require the disk (like a rental or borrow) and the 800 MS points.

edit: sorry to piggyback on your post, but I just thought posting another thread for the same thing would have been redundant.

Also: if anyone wants the export code - ask for http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=76758Corrizle's first

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Korahn']I also have one available. Again, you will require the disk (like a rental or borrow) and the 800 MS points.

edit: sorry to piggyback on your post, but I just thought posting another thread for the same thing would have been redundant.

Also: if anyone wants the export code - ask for Corrizle's first[/QUOTE]

Well and mine is of the pre-paid type, you require the disk but no points.

I picked up Green Day: Rock Band Plus and then along with that I got the EB pre-order code. Both are of the pre-paid type, no Microsoft points required. The code does require the disk though.

By all means once mine is gone ask Korahn though.

After playing through the game, I wished I had spent the extra $10 for Plus for some more songs. oh well, it's only 880 points to get them. No big loss.

Hey, I would be willing to purchase one of these. I don't have any codes available, but could I get yours Korahn? What are you asking for?

bread's done
Back