Green day rock band plus 19.99 universal price drop walmart?

I've seen GD:RB at my Walmart for $20 a few weeks ago, but it was definitely the regular edition (which requires the $10(I think) fee to export).

However, I have seen a commercial for their new album (w/e it is, idk, not a huge fan), and at the end of the commercial, it said something to the effect of, "And be sure to get GD:RB, now at a reduced price of $20!" (It did not specify a retailer, and I believe it was the regular edition).

So in conclusion, it may be just your local Wally World, or it may be for everybody. Need more data!

[quote name='johnnyhala']I've seen GD:RB at my Walmart for $20 a few weeks ago, but it was definitely the regular edition (which requires the $10(I think) fee to export).

However, I have seen a commercial for their new album (w/e it is, idk, not a huge fan), and at the end of the commercial, it said something to the effect of, "And be sure to get GD:RB, now at a reduced price of $20!" (It did not specify a retailer, and I believe it was the regular edition).

So in conclusion, it may be just your local Wally World, or it may be for everybody. Need more data![/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

PS: Its been 19.99 MSRP for several months now

Thanks OP. I used the store locater and I'll be picking up a copy for AZHP today. This will put our Rock Band 3 setup at over 400 songs.

-FrankCastleAZ

Thrilled that I managed to hold off on purchasing this game long enough to get it for $20 with the RB3 import included.

Thanks OP.

Note that the Plus version includes both a free export and six free DLC songs from 21st Century Breakdown (which is $12 if you bought them alone).
So this is a steal if you have even a remote interest in the band.
Also it has some of the funnest bass/drum charting in the series, and all the songs export to RB3 with harmonies.
Worth noting!

bread's done
Back