Green Lantern Blu-Ray + DVD +UV copy Live at Amazon $9.99

[quote name='shadowkast']UV digital copy as in with Milla Jovovich?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you aren't than, Ultra Violent Digital Copy is a new digital copy method that allows you to stream your movie anywhere.

A lot of people seem to hate it because it requires you to stream the digital copy through an app called "flixster" and doesn't physically store on your iDevices (ipad, iphone, ipod).

I rather just have the regular physical file for my digital copy, so I am not to happy about this UV streaming digital copy that movies studios have been pushing as of late.

[quote name='tenzor']Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you aren't than, Ultra Violent Digital Copy is a new digital copy method that allows you to stream your movie anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that this was only available in the Clockwork Orange blu. ;)

[quote name='tenzor']Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you aren't than, Ultra Violent Digital Copy is a new digital copy method that allows you to stream your movie anywhere.

A lot of people seem to hate it because it requires you to stream the digital copy through an app called "flixster" and doesn't physically store on your iDevices (ipad, phone, ipod).

I rather just have the regular physical file for my digital copy, so I am not to happy about this UV streaming digital copy that movies studios have been pushing as of late.[/QUOTE]
not sarcastic at all. this UV thing is new to me

[quote name='tenzor']Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you aren't than, Ultra Violent Digital Copy is a new digital copy method that allows you to stream your movie anywhere.

A lot of people seem to hate it because it requires you to stream the digital copy through an app called "flixster" and doesn't physically store on your iDevices (ipad, iphone, ipod).

I rather just have the regular physical file for my digital copy, so I am not to happy about this UV streaming digital copy that movies studios have been pushing as of late.[/QUOTE]

Ultra Violent? :lol: it's ultra violet.

You can download them to your device as well as stream. I downloaded my HP and the Deathly Hallows part 2 digital copy to my kindle fire through flixster, then disabled wi fi and had no problems watching it.

I bought it even though I haven't seen it before. I hope I like it. Its ridiculous that a DVD costs less than me seeing it in a movie theater.

Matinee movie is up to $9.50. Matinee 3D movie is about $14.

[quote name='Javery']Dead. Maybe it will come back tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count on it. It was on sale for four days.

UV was a disaster on my iphone 4. I couldnt find it anywhere on my flixster app to play. I emailed them politely and they sent me a very nice apology email back, along with an Itunes redemption code for Green Lantern

bread's done
Back